How Five would react if something happened to you

Contains mention of rape.

Five's POV

I woke up and found Y/n was gone. I shot up really fast knowing something is wrong. She sleeps in all the time and she hates mornings. And if she does wake up before me she would wake me up.

I spacial jumped downstairs and shouted at my family. "HAVE YOU SEEN Y/N?!?!" I shout. "WHY IS SHE GONE?! WERE IS Y/N?!?!" I shout tearing up from fear.

"Five... She got kidnapped... Possibly raped." Allison says. My eyes grew wide and tears poured down my face. I spacial jumped to a forest and saw a am abandoned cabin in it so I spacial jumped there and saw Y/n with cuts all over her, the biggest cut on her stomach and a stab wound on her chest... We're her heart was.

I ran to her and sat down placing her unconscious body on my lap. "Baby... Y/n/n... Mouse... Wake up... Please." I say trying to hold back my tears but I end up bursting into tears.

Her eyes flutter open a bit and she sees me crying. "F-Five." She says in a really quiet and weak voice. "Oh my god, you scared me so much bubs." I say pulling her close to my chest.

"I-I don't feel t-to good..." She says looking at me, her eyes slowly opening and closing. "You'll be okay. I'll get you back to the academy and I'll make you feel better. My little angel." I say. (New pet name)

●●●●●●

258 words

Hey guys! I'm feeling so much better now! My wrist still hurts sometimes and same with my ankle but everything else doesn't hurt anymore. I can finally eat because my mouth doesn't hurt anymore. Love you my Kings and Queens. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘