Tourettes part 3

Aidan's POV

It was the next day and I woke before y/n for once so I decided to go downstairs and ask my mum how to ask her to be mine. "Mum..." I saidm kinda nervous to ask her but i don't know why. "What's up little man?" She asked, I hate it when she calls my little man. "How do I ask y/n to be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Put alot of ballons in the living room the blindfold her, bring her downstairs and ask her." She said really excited. "That seems really spasific." I said. "Just do it." My mum replied kinda annoyed. "Fine." I said and filled the room with balloons. Once I finished that I walked upstairs and woke up y/n. "Hey, y/n, wake up" I said. "Noooooooooo." She groaned. That made me giggle then I pulled the covers off her, she was wearing one of my shirts since all her shirts were in the washer, then I dragged her out of bed but then she fell to the ground cause she really didn't want to get up and she was really tired. I laughed at how tired she was. "I have a suprise for you." I told her. "Aidan, I hate suprises and you know that." She said in a sleepy voice, she is so cute when she's still half asleep and it makes me laugh at the same time. "Just get up." I say giggling. "Nooooooo." I chuckle and pick her up bridal style. "I will chuck you on the bed if you don't wake up." I tell her hoping that will work. "F#ck off." Her tourettes said and she still wouldn't wake up so I chucked her on the bed. "YOU SON OF A BI-" She was about to scream at me but I put my finger on the lips. "No swearing." I say. She just gave me a death stare then walked into the bathroom to get changed and do her hair.

Your POV

I was really tired and Aidan was pestering me to get up. "Noooooooo." I groaned. He picked me up bridal style and threatened to throw me on the bed. "F#ck off." My tourettes screamed still half asleep. So he chucked me on the bed. "YOU SON OF A BI-" Iwas cut off by Aidans finger on my lips. "No swearing." He said to me with a smile. I gave him a death stare then went to the bathroom and got changed and did my hair. I had the same hair style as yesterday with the same dress but it was red this time. I walked back out still death staring Aidan. "Come on princess, you can be mad at me forever." He stated. "Whatch me." I say. Then he picks me up, chucks me on the bed and starts tickling me. We were both laughing alot then he stopped tickling me grabbed my hand and are fingers intertwined and he dragged me downstairs. He was covering my eyes with one hand the stood infront of me and removed his hand from my eyes so both of are hands were connected. "Aidan, what is this?" I ask. "Well, we have been friends since we were 4 right." He said, I could tell he was really nervous and he could tell I was really confused. "Yes?" I said really confused. My tourettes ruined the moment a tiny bit making me whistle but we both ignored it and carried on. "Well, I- um I-I l-li-." He was stuttering alot so I stopped him. "Hey, calm down, take some deep breaths then tell me slowly ok." I told him. He took the advise and took some deep breaths, I was even more confused cause he's never been like this before. "I like you y/n, alot, more than a friend, I have ever since you moved in." I was speechless.

Aidan's POV

"I like you y/n, alot, more than a friend, I have ever since you moved in." Her eyes grew wide and said nothing, she was blushing alot. I was starting to regret my choices. "I get it if you don't like me back, I just really like you and I needed to get that off my che-" I was cut off by a pair of lips connecting with mine. I was completely taken back by this but soon kissed back. It was a passionate kiss that felt like it lasted for hours. The moment was ruined by my parents coming in from going shopping. "AWWWWWWWW." My mum screamed. "Mum really?" Y/n giggled and it was so cute. "We will be in are room." My parents said and left. Y/n grabbed a knife from the kitchen, I was really confused but soon realise it was her tourettes. She ran over to a balloon and popped it and it made her jump. I laughed at the fact it made her jump then I hugged her from behind and grabbed the knife from her hands before her tourettes stab herself. I kiss her cheek and put the knife back in the kitchen. I sat on the sofa and put my arms out cause I wanted cuddles. Y/n ran over to me and jumped in my arms. She hit me in the and let out a little giggle, obviously it was her tourettes so i didn't mind and giggled with her. After that we watched a couple and had alot of fun.

♡♡♡♡

And that's the end of the 'tourettes' story. I hope you enjoyed my first story.