Changed

Aidan's POV

2 years ago

Me and my girlfriend y/n have been dating for 6 months, we are going on a date. She is always happy, she loves everything and is really caring, she's very pretty and is the love of my life. She always knows what to say and how to make people happy when there sad, she's perfect. I went to her house to pick her up and when she opened the door, she was in a pretty white dress.

 I went to her house to pick her up and when she opened the door, she was in a pretty white dress

And her hair is in braids

She was so pretty, I gave her flowers then put my hand out and she grabbed it, we went to a cafe and had alot of fun

She was so pretty, I gave her flowers then put my hand out and she grabbed it, we went to a cafe and had alot of fun. She is amazing. I love her so much.

Present Day

Me and y/n live with each other and we have for 1 year now. She has changed, alot. She doesn't talk that much anymore. She doesn't care for people as much as she used to. She laughs whenever someone gets hurt. When someone is sad, she makes them even more sad. We have alot of arguments. She gets drunk alot. I feel like I lost the person I love the most in this world... So, I went to talk to her about it. "Baby..." I say kinda sad. "What?" She asks looking into my eyes. "What happened to you?" I ask. "Ouch." She says grabbing her chest pretending to be in pain. "I'm serious, you've changed." I say with hurt in my eyes. "Well everyone changes." She stated, that's true but not as much as she did. "Yea but your like a different person.

"When someone is sad, you used to help, now you make them more sad." I look into her eyes. "You used to love kisses, now you hate them. You used to help when people fall and hurt themselves. Now you laugh at them." "That's because it's funmy." She says smirking. "No it isn't. You bearly talk to me, you used to always tell me everthing... We always argue." When I look back into her eyes, I see hurt in her eyes for the first time. "I feel like I've lost you, your like a different person." "Baby im so sorry." She says truthfully and she felt really bad. "I-I didn't realise how bad I am." She starts to tear up. "No baby, don't cry, all I want is for you to be, you again." I say looking in her eyes and wiping her tears. "I'll try, for you, I-I-I didn't realise how heartless I became." I kissed her and for the first time in ages, she didn't pull away, she kisses back. "Your not heartless. You just don't seem the same anymore, your not heartless baby." She starts full on crying. "I-I'm so sorry, please don't hate me." She says through sobs. "Oh baby, I would never hate you I promise. I love you so much." I say as she rest her forehead on mine. "I love you too baby." I wipe her tears and kiss her and she kisses back. I got my baby back.

●●●●●●●

There's 'Changed' for you. I hope you like it.
Hope you have a good day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘