Whole body lock

This is from when I saw this trippy hippies video of when her whole body locked up after a seizure activity

Aidan's POV

I was in the kitchen talking to the director on the phone saying I can't come in because Y/n was having a seizure.

When I got back in to the living room she wasn't having a seizure but she wasn't moving at all so I walked over to her and see her eyes are dilated.

"You alright?" I asked as I sit infront of her and I look at her into her eyes with concern while I cup her cheek with my right hand.

She just looks at me in the eyes with hurt. "What's locked?" I ask. "Everything." She says. "What is it that hurts?" I ask. "My jaw, hand, it is like burning." She says.

"What's burning?" I ask. "My butt cheek." She giggles a little. "Your butt cheek?" I ask laughing aswell. "Yea from where it's so tence." She says

A little bit later she could move her jaw but it was dislocated so she had to try and get it back in place. "I think that was it." She said moving her jaw around a bit. "Yeah it was."

Then she could move her whole head. "Were making progress" I say. Then she wiggle her toes and bend her elbows. Then she could bend her knees and one of her hands unlocked.

I got up on the sofa and lifted her head and sat down then placed her head on my lap and started playing with her hair.

"I your back and other hand unlocked yet?" I ask. "Nope. It really hurts." She says looking into my eyes. Her eyes were still dilated for some reason.

"What part hurts? Your hand or back?" I ask. "Both but mostly my back. My back has been in the same position for 2-3 hours and it really hurts.

"I know baby but it will be over soon." I say as I kiss her on the nose. Her back soon unlocks and she can now move around but her left hand stays locked for another hour before unlocking.

●●●●●●

342 words

Short but cute. Love you my Kings and Queens. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘