Interview confession

Aidan's POV

I was going to an interview with the tua cast and I'm going to pick my best friend Y/n up. She was so pretty. She was wearing a white plain dress. Her hair was dyed black with purple ends and it was curly.

She was gorgeous. She looked kinds angry when she walked out. She put her middle finger up at her brother who was crossing the road. I'm guessing they has a fight.

She waves at me with a smile and I wave back with the same expression. She gets in my car and we drive off. "What was that about?" I ask looking at her for 2 seconds then the road.

"What with my brother?" She asks. "Yeah." I reply. "Oh you know. Siblings just being siblings I guess." She says with a fake laugh.

"I know there's more to it. I can tell." I say looking at her again then the road. She sighs. "I don't know it's just. He said things to me because he was drunk." She says as she looks at me and I make eye contact with her for a second.

"What did he say?" I ask. "Uhm. He said things like 'Mum and Dad died because of you' and 'your a mistake' or 'you can't ever do anything right.' I can tell she was crying cause I could hear it in her voice so I looked at her to see she was looking down tears dropping on her hands as she fiddles with them.

I looked back on the road and said. "Hey. Don't listen to him. It wasn't your fault. They died of a car crash. It wasn't your fault ok." I say making eye contact with her.

"I told them to go... The reason they got into the car crash is because I told them to go." She says now full on crying. "It's all my fault." She says through sobs.

I pull up to the interview building and get out then I get Y/n out and pull her into a hug. "It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong. It's not your fault." I repeated playing with her hair as she cries into my chest.

What we didn't know is that Eliot took a picture of us and ran back into the building to the rest of the cast to tell them about it.

Emmys POV

"Guys! I got a picture of Y/n and Aidan!" Elliot screams. "Let me see!" I say. She shows us the picture and we all go 'Awwwwww' at the same time.

Back to Aidan's POV

"Come on. Cheer up. We still need to do the interview and I will be next to you the whole time. I promise." I say looking into her eyes. She smiles at me then we walk into the building hand in hand.

Time skip

We were near the end of the interview and Y/n hasn't smiled once since we got here. "So Y/n. What do you think of Aidan?" The interviewer asks as I look at Y/n. She was a blushing mess.

"Uhm. Well. Aidan is the most amazing person I have ever met. He always knows how to make me happy when I'm sad. He's the funniest person ever and I love it when he sings and acting with him is the best moments of my life." She kept eye contact with me the whole time she said that and we were both a blushing mess.

"What about you Aidan. What do you think of Y/n?" The interviewer asks me. "Uh well. Uhm. Uhhhhhh." I was a mess. I couldn't speak. She giggled at me and I smiled.

"Y/n is perfect. She's always there for me when I'm sick or when I'm sad. She always opens up to me and has help me through everything I've been through and she's why I believe in love at first sight." I say remaining eye contact with her.

Her eyes were wide and she's blushing more than ever. The interviewer looked at her and asked her. "Do you feel the same connection with Aidan?" He asked her and she smiled still looking into my eyes. "Of course I do." We were both blushing so much.

Time skip

We were at Y/n's house sitting on the sofa. "So. You like me?" She asks looking at me. "Yea. You feel the same?" I ask making eye contact with her. "Yea." We both smile at each other and share our first kiss.

●●●●●

760 words.

This is so cute. Love you my Kings and Queens. Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘