Argument

TW:Mention of suicide

Aidan's POV

Y/n was supposed to be back and hour ago so we could cuddle and got to sleep but she still isn't back making me concerned, I'm not the type to be controlling but it's been an hour and she still isn't back, she said she's hanging out with y/f/n but I don't believe her right now I feel like she might be cheating on me. I know I shouldn't be assuming that but no one says they will be back by 9pm and still not be back at 10pm unless there cheating on you. Half 10, she still isn't back. 11pm, I'm starting to lose hope, I don't think she's coming back- I spoke too soon, she just came barging through the door. "Were have you been?" She was ignoring me, she's definitely cheating on me. "Hello? I said where were yo-" I was about to finish then she shouted. "OUT, OK- I-I WAS OUT." Her voice was cracking like she was crying but me being the dumbass I am I didn't take notice of that. "YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE BACK BY 9PM! IT'S NOW 11PM AND YOU ONOY JUST GOT BACK!" I screamed. "SOMETHING CAME UP OK?!" She shouts back at me. "WELL YOU COULD HAVE TEXT ME SAYING YOU WOULD BE BACK LATE!" "I HAD NO TIME, SOMETHING HAPPENED, I WAS DOING SOMETHING I HAD NO TIME!" She screamed. What was she doing this late? "AT THIS TIME AT NIGHT?!" I shouted back. "YES." "LIKE WHAT?! I BET YOU WERE OUT FUCKING OTHER GUYS" I screamed. I shouldn't have said that. "Ythink I would cheat on you?!" She says almost sounding offended. "WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU BE DOING AT THIS TIME AT NIGH-" I was going to finish but then she inturpted me "MY FRIEND DIED" She screamed before breaking down and falling to her knees, my eyes widened. "Baby I'm so sorry." I picked her up bridal style and carried her to bed. I put her on the bed and then layed next to her cuddling her. "Now, tell me what happened." I say calmly. "S-She committed S-S-Suicide, She said I was too late then she jumped off a massive building." Her breathing quickend, she was having a panic attack. Hey, it's ok, breath, ok, just breathe. She did what I said but she was still crying I kissed her forehead and played with her hair calming down. "Hey, look to me." She didn't look at me so I moved her head up by the chin to look at me in the eyes then I cupped her cheek wiping her tears away. "She is in a better place now, she loved you because you were always there for her, she just went with the wrong choice this time ok?" I say still cupping her cheek. "Ok." She says and I kiss her passionately and long and I slide my tounge in her mouth, hoping it will calm her down, and it did she calmed down alot more, then we cuddled untill we fell aswell.

♡♡♡♡

I actually loved making this one and I really hope you guys liked it as much as I did. X 😘