were they like to kiss you

Aidan:

Forehead:he kisses you on the forehead before going to bed and whenever your sad, cold, scared, angry.

Cheek:he kisses you on the cheek daily. It's his favourite place to kiss you becuase he can do it ALL the time, when your on live, when your singing, acting, at work, infront of friends/fans.

Lips:he gives you pecks on the lips becuase he thinks your reaction is funny and cute when you get all excited and happy.

Nicky:

Forehead:he likes kissing you on the forehead because he knows you like it and it helps when your stressed.

Cheek:he like kissing your cheek becuase it makes you blush and when your crying he kisses you tears away.

Nose:he loves your reaction, he thinks it's really cute cute how you cover face with you hands, getting all flustered.

Five:

Lips:he thinks your lips are so soft and sometimes he gets too addicted he just keeps kissing your lips.

Neck:he likes your neck because come on... This is Five were talking about. He thinks your skin is also soft.

Stomach: he knows how insecure you are because dad used to be really harsh in you and call you fat so you would call yourself fat and five would get really annoyed and tell you how beautiful you are and that you nit fat then he would kiss your stomach.

●●●●●●●

226 words

This one is actually one of my favourite preferences. I live it so much! Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘