schizophrenia

Y/n's POV

Hi my name is Y/n L/n, I'm 18 and I suffer from schizophrenia. Other people suffer schizophrenia differently to how I do but my suffering is hallucinations, voices in my head. My hallucinations are I see shadows running around.

I have had schizophrenia ever since I was 15. Well, that's when I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I live with my boyfriend and he helps me calm down when I'm scared.

Aidans POV

Hi my name is Aidan Gallgher, I'm 18 and I'm a famous actor. I have a girlfriend, Her name is Y/n L/n and she suffers from schizophrenia. She doesn't suffer too bad but it can get worse sometimes.

Right now I'm on my way back home from filming and when I got back I heard crying from the room. I walk up to the door and knock. "Baby? You ok?" I ask her. "I keep seeing the shadow things. I hate it so much." She said breathing really heavy and crying.

I open the door to see Y/n sitting on the bed with her knees up to her chest with her face buried in her knees crying. I run up to her sitting next to her pulling her into a massive hug laying her down onto my chest. "Hey it's ok. It's just hallucinations. There's nothing there. It's ok. There's nothing there. There's nothing there." I say over and over again trying to drown out the voices in her head.

I put her head in my chest so she doesn't see the hallucinations. She grips onto my shirt in fear crying into my chest I then kiss her forehead a bunch. I them lift her chin and peck her on the lips a bunch to calm her down.

She soon stopped crying and I kept pecking her on the lips because I know she likes it and it calms her nerves. "You okay now?" I ask her and she nods. I then kiss all over her face making her giggle. "Stoopppp." She says through fits if laughter. After I stop we cuddle and watch movies together.

●●●●●●

356 words

Love you my Kings and Queens! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you are in the world. Xx 😘