Abuse

TW:self harm mention of abuse smoking

Your POV

My parents hate me and the would beat me everyday. I didn't know what to do and I never told my boyfriend and I covered my bruises and scars from my parents beating me. There not the only scars I have to cover and hide from my boyfriend. I felt like self harm was the only way to help with the depression. I was wrong, but I still do it. I fake a smile when I'm with my friends but when I'm with my boyfriend I feel, happy and... Loved. My friends were just like me mum. They would hit me everyday. "I'm going out." I shout from downstairs so my boyfriend could hear me. "Ok, love you, be back soon cause I want cuddles." Aidan shouted back, yes, my boyfriend is the famous Aidan Gallagher. He is adorable and he gives me a sence of safety for the first time in 17 years. "Love you too, I'll only be gone for 5 minutes." I shout back grabbing my skateboard and putting my shoes on. "Ok by bubs, love you." He shouts. "Love you too bubs." I say before before leaving and going to the shop to buy cigarettes, once I bought one I went back home on my skateboard smoking one. Once I get back I finish the cigarette then throw it on the ground and go in. Aidan doesn't even know I smoke, I don't know how I'm gonna tell him though.

Aidan's POV

I was in the room on my phone then I heard the door the front door open, my girlfriend y/n just came back and came upstairs. She was wearing ine of my oversized hoodies. Again. I don't know why she always wears them, it's almost trying to hide hide something. "Hello bubs." She says walking in the room. "Hi baby. Cuddles" I do little grabby hands then y/n giggle and jumped into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same and she buried her head into my chest. "I love you bubs." She says. "I love you too bubs, now get some sleep, it's late." I say playing with her hair. She is so cute and I love her so much.

●●●●●●

Sorry this one is short. I'll post the next one after school. I've got to leave soon. I hope you have a great day my lovelies thank you for the support on my stories. Xx 😘