~ I thought you were dead ~

Season 6, episode 15
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walk into the sheriff station, Stilinski has arrested Theo and two other wolves. Members of Satomis pack apparently.

I go to walk down the hallway towards the cells but Scott pulls me into Stilinskis office, Malia, Liam and lydia are gathered around his desk. "I'm not letting them out" Stilinski tells us. "We've got two bodies covered in slash marks. They confessed to killing two people."

"Hunters" Scott states.

"People, Scott" Stilinski corrects. I turn to face Liam who is already staring back at me. "Self-defense or not, they're still here. The other guys are dead. And there's a process I have to follow."

"Yeah, but you know what's happening around here" Scott states. "It's not safe for them."

"This may actually be the safest place for them in Beacon Hills" Noah tells us. "At least I can protect them here."

"Would Stiles think that?" Lydia asks.

"Especially if one of your deputies is working for Gerard?" I question with a scoff.

"I'm not buying that" Stilinski shrugs. "I know these deputies like the back of my hand. I know their families, their kids, their brothers and sisters. I know who they are, and I trust them."

"You know who they were" Liam corrects, speaking up for the first time. "There's something out there. Everyone's afraid, and it's getting worse."

"Yeah, you can't protect two Werewolves from Hunters if they're already on the inside" Scott states.

Stilinski looks over to a girl sat in the corner of his office. I don't know who the hell this girl is but she showed up at my house looking for Scott. "It's Quinn, right?" The girl looks over to us. "You sure it was a deputy who shot you?Absolutely one-hundred-percent sure?" The girl nods.

"I saw flashing lights" the girl tells us. "A police car. I saw a badge, a gun, and then they shot me. They shot me in the head. And that's all I remember."

"There are a couple holes in her story" sheriff states looking back at all of us.

"Maybe because there's a hole in her head" I scoff. Before I can even realise what I've said me and Malia are both laughing. After realising everyone is staring at us both we stop, "sorry."

Scott shakes his head. "Sheriff, we need to get Jiang and Tierney out here before anyone realizes that they're here."

"And take them where?" Sheriff questions. "I can't let them go."

"But if you keep them here" Lydia begins. "They're-"

"Look, if there's a problem" stilinski interrupts. Before he can finish we're interrupted by all the windows of the station getting lit up. We all turn to look.

Stilinski hurries into the entrance where deputies are looking out the windows, "get away from the windows! Put those guns away."

"I'm guessing you know who's out there" Parrish says.

"I got a pretty good idea" stilinski shrugs.

"They'll be armed to the teeth" Parrish reminds him.

"Which means I won't be" stilinski states as he puts down his gun.

"How about I go out there" I suggest. "Have a heart to heart with my therapist? Or I could just pull her heart out of her chest?" Everyone turns to me in horror. "I take that as a no then."