~ You knew ~

Season 3, episode 13
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scott's POV
I look down at my sisters body for the last time on the metal table in the animal clinic, a few tears escape my eyes but I wipe them away before anyone can notice.

It's been two days and we've decided it's finally time to put her body somewhere and let someone find her. I pull my mom into a hug as I walk over to her, tears run down my moms face as we both walk out of the clinic, Deaton agreed to put her body somewhere, somewhere where it'll get found quickly.

Riley's POV
I gasp as I sit up off the ground and I'm sat in the woods, what the hell is going on? I push myself up off the ground and start to walk as I try to find my way home.

Scott's POV
"Someone should have found her by now" i state, me, stiles, Lydia and Allison are all sat around my kitchen table waiting to be 'told' about Riley's death.

"Scott she'll be found" Lydia says.

Riley's POV
I hear a branch snap from behind me, I quickly turn around and no one's there. I shrug it off and continue to walk, I hear leaves rustle, I spin around and no one's there.

I go to flick out my claws but nothing happens, I stare down at my fingers in horror before I start to sprint and make my way out of the woods as fast as I can.

Scott's POV
The door opens to my house and I don't turn as it's just my mom but the look on Lydia, stiles and Allison's faces makes me believe that it's not my mom.

I turn around and there stands my so called dead sister covered in mud and her hair all messed up. "Riley" I sigh.

She looks up but she has a look in her eyes and I don't know what to think, we all run to her side, "hey you okay?" Stiles asks.

She doesn't answer. "Riley?" Lydia says. 

"I thought I was dead" she mutters.

"You were"  I tell her.

"So how am I back?" Riley questions, "people don't just come back from the dead."

"We don't know" Allison sighs. Riley looks down at her feet and I see a tear roll down her face but decide not to say anything about it.

"I was ready to die" she whispers.

We all watch Riley go up the stairs to the bathroom, once she's gone I ask, "how is she here?"

They all shrug, "I think whatever or whoever brought her back isn't good" Lydia states.

"We need to figure it out" stiles says, "and we need to know if everything is actually okay with Riley. I mean she never has been the one to talk about her feelings and she hides them pretty damn well."

Riley's POV
I sigh as I sit down on the couch, I was dead, I'm no longer a werewolf. Scott closes the front door after stiles leaves he was the last one here and I'm pretty sure they were talking about me on the porch for the last ten minutes.