~ What happened to the gun ~

Season 4, episode 9
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me stiles and Lydia are at the sheriffs station explaining to stiles' dad our theory. Lydia's theory. "Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" stilinski asks in disbelief.

"Definitely" stiles says.

"Maybe" Lydia says.

"More than likely yes" stiles says.

"Who wouldn't? If I did I would get as far away from this town as possible" I say.

"So you have your whole fake death planned out?" stiles asks turning to me.

"No. But I think it would be cool to go out in a mysterious way" I say with a smirk.

"Oh I'm guessing you got a story to back this up" stilinski says, referring back to Lydia's grandmother.

"She might be helping the benefactor" Lydia says.

"Or is the benefactor" stiles comments.

"This sounds like a story worth hearing" stilinski says as walks towards the door and says "has anybody seen Parrish. Haigh?"

"I haven't seen him" the officer says. Stilinski closes his office door.

We hear gunshots from outside the room we look and see a guy on top of a officer, stilinski opens the door and aims his gun at the dude on top of the officer. The dude punches the officer. And stilinski gets shot.

"But your dead" the officer says before the dude punches him again.

He's dead,

He seems pretty alive to me.

The guy just punches him repeatedly. 

We are in Derek's loft with deputy Parrish. He supposedly was burned alive but didn't burn.

And he's healed?

Huh?

Derek looks at his hands before asking "he covered you in gasoline?" Parrish nods.

"It's the hair and nails isn't it?" lydia asks "the parts of the body that are essentially dead."

"Well they should be gone" Derek says.

"I was set on fire. All of me should be gone" Parrish says.

Poof.

"Not if your like us" Scott says.

"Like you?" Parrish questions.

He's confused.

"Scott not the speech" I say "we are not doing it again."

"No Riley no" Scott says.

"I don't think he's like us" Derek says.

"Then what is he?" Lydia asks.

"Sorry but I have no idea" Derek says.

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira" Scott says.

"This is a little out of my experience" Derek says.

"They didn't teach this in lycanthropy school?" I ask sarcastically.

Derek ignores me and says "there might be something in the bestiary. Did you try argent?"

"I don't know where he is" Scott says.

"Okay hold on what's a bestiary?" Parrish asks "actually that's not even my first question just tell me one thing are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic?"