~ They don't need us anymore ~

Season 6, episode 1
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You have to repeat senior year" miss Martin tells me.

"What?" I question, "that can't be right."

"You've missed too much" She states, "I'm sorry Riley."

"What can I do to make it up?" I ask, "please I have to Graduate. I can't repeat a year. How about summer school? Or weekend school?"

"Even if we do both of them right until the moment you start college it won't be enough" she sighs, "with your disappearances over the semester and from past years we have to do this. You're too far behind Riley. I'm sorry."

I pace back and forth the width of my bedroom talking to myself while nobody is home, "how I am I gonna tell everyone that I'm staying here?" I take ten more steps until I realise something else, "HOW AM I GOING TO TELL MOM?"

It's been two months since I found out I'll be staying in beacon hills to repeat my senior year and everyone knows too. There was a vary of reactions, for example Mom was disappointed, Scott and the others they were sad that I wasn't going to college with them and well Liam had the strangest reaction of the lot as he was overjoyed as he wouldn't be left to fight for beacon hills by himself.

Me and the boys stand at the centre of all the police cruisers around a crime scene, after a failed attempt at catching the bad guy which has resulted in a deputy putting a brace on Stiles' injured fingers and hand while me and my brother watch. Looking exasperated, the Sheriff wastes no time in demanding to know what is going on, "What in the hell were you three thinking?"

"We were just trying to help" Scott shrugs.

Sheriff can't help but chuckle darkly under his breath before he replies, "Why don't you try and help me understand" remembering they are surrounded by people, stilinski looks around and quickly lowers his voice so that the deputies around them can't hear, "what the hell happened here?"

Stiles, looks alarmed by his father's attitude, desperately tries to explain himself in a way that will not make the Sheriff more angry, "Right. Well, we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over." If you call scoot on the hood of a van, fully wolfed out, threatening the driver.

Me, Scott and Stiles continue to look at the Sheriff sheepishly as i try to explain why we did what we did, "He was getting away?"

The Sheriff gives us a look, "He got away."

Stiles mistakenly believes that this statement justifies his actions and continues to try to defend himself, me and Scott, "Right! Because obviously he's some sort of criminal mastermind, Dad!"

The Sheriff leads us around to the back of the van, opening the doors to reveal that the back is full of large gas tanks, "You want to guess what the stolen merchandise is?"

Scott sighs and sheepishly looks down at his feet when he realizes that we got it wrong, but me and Stiles are hoping that there is a chance that we were in the right, "Critical life-saving medical equipment?" Stilinski shakes his head no.

"Poison gas?" Stiles questions.

"Nope" Stilinski responds.

"Laughing gas?" I question.

"No" stilinski sighs.

Me and Stiles then realise that we have made a mistake, but stiles still continues to guess, "Filled with drugs?"