~ Rules of the animal kingdom dont apply to friends ~

Season 4, episode 1
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The last few weeks have been fun. We've just been having good times all the time, it took me a long time to process that Allison and aiden were actually gone and they aren't coming back. And the fact that I was the one who stabbed Allison.

As much as I love being back even without the claws and fangs (as it makes things so much easier) I wish I could have traded places with one of them, so Lydia would still have one of them.

Both of them meant so much to Lydia, Allison was one of her best friends and Aiden well they loved each other, of course it was accidental that they did fall for each other it was all the alphas doing to get close to Scott but it actually turned into real love.

I have so much guilt, I mean it was me who stabbed Allison, the might have all forgiven me (while repeatedly telling me that it wasn't me it was void that was in control) but I still can't live it down.

Ethan left beacon hills after Aiden's death, and went who knows where he didn't really explain, but before he left he told me when he was saying his goodbyes to Danny, Danny knew about us all being werewolves, how did he know? Isaac also left, he went to France with argent as they both suffered greatly after the death of Allison.

"This doesn't seem so bad" Stiles shrugs as me him and Lydia walk through the streets of Mexico.

"It's not the town, it's the plan" Lydia tells us.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles asks.

"Stiles" i sigh, "This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?"

"I'm aware it's not our best" Stiles says.

"We are going to die" Lydia mutters.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" I question.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die" Lydia scoffs.

"Okay. Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?" Stiles tells her.

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die" Lydia rephrases.

"Oh, thank you" Stiles scoffs rolling his eyes.

We finally reach the club we're going to, I bet you're wondering why we're heading to a Mexican club, well all will be revealed later my friends.

Two men are stood outside the door, Lydia starts speaking Spanish and stiles raises a playing card with a skull on it which grants us our entry, we enter the club and music is blasting as people dance on the floor, stiles holds Lydia's arm as the three of us make our way to the bar, where we take a seat on the barstools.

"No. On the house" a man smiles leaning over Lydia and stiles, I assume he's the one we're looking for, a shout is places in front of all of us, ima bout to grab it but stiles slaps my hand away, "Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"We didn't come to drink" Lydia tells him as I drop a gold bullet with a skull engraved into it in stiles' shot.

The man starts to walk away as we all follow i quickly drink mine and Lydia's shots before following behind them.

"Severo hates this music" Araya Calavera states, Araya is the main woman of the Calavera family hunters and they have Derek, "Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind, especially. It has a savage energy."