~ It's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field ~

Season 1, episode 3
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Last night derek hale found Scott in the woods. He gave Scott some sort of speech of how the bite is a gift and he will want it in the long run Also that they a brothers now.

There is also some new players in the supernatural board game. Hunters. Werewolf hunters. Yes you heard that correctly, there are werewolf hunters. And I thought this week couldn't get any weirder.

Me and stiles walk into the locker room when we see my brother leaning against the locker looking devastated. Allison must have not forgiven him, after the whole ditching her at the party.

"Did you apologise to Allison?" stiles asks.

"Are you back to no girl?" I question.

"Yeah" Scott says.

Is that a yes to mine or stiles' question?

"So is she giving you a second chance?" stiles asks.

"Yeah" Scott says. Wow.

"All right everything's good" i smile.

"No" Scott sighs.

"What" I ask.

"No?" Stiles says.

"Remember the hunters?" Scott questions "her dad is one of them."

And I thought this week couldn't get any worse.

"Her dad" stiles says.

"Shot me" Scott states.

"Allison's father" stiles says.

"With a crossbow" Scott says.

"Allison's father" stiles says.

"Yes her father" Scott shouts.

"That's the definition of dad stiles" I say.

"Oh my god. Oh my god" Scott says.

"No Scott come on" stiles says slapping his face "snap back. You okay? He didn't recognise you right?"

"No I don't think so" Scott says.

"See everything's good" I tell him.

"Does she know about him?" stiles asks.

I know I haven't had a father figure for years but I don't think that is something a father and daughter bond over.

"I don't know" Scott says "what if she does? This is gonna kill me."

"Okay just focus on lacrosse okay" i say.

"Here Scott take this" stiles says as he passes him a shirt and his stick "take this and focus on lacrosse for now. It's all you gotta do."

"Lacrosse" Scott says.

"Bingo" I say "let's do this buddy."

Location: the field. My brother is standing in front of the line just standing there. "McCall. What are you waiting for?" Coach yells "let's go."

Scott picks up the ball and runs towards the goal but Jackson's blocking him. Jackson pushes over my brother. That must have hurt. I look over at stiles and he has the same expression on his face as me.

Coach says something to Scott, "McCalls gonna do it again! McCalls gonna do it again."

Scott runs to the front of the line, and charges at Jackson. This time Jackson falls on his ass. Jackass down.