~ I'm the alpha now ~

Season 1, episode 12
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"No. I'm not just letting you leave her here" stiles urges.

"You don't have a choice" Peter tells us, "you're both coming with me."

"Just kill me, look I don't care anymore" I argue. Honestly, if Lydia dies I don't want to be on this planet any more, I would die for her. I am dying for her.

Peter grabs ahold of my chin and lifts me up off the floor and stiles stands up too. "Call your friend" Peter orders "tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

It's silent in the jeep until Peter speaks "don't feel bad. If she lives she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."

"Yeah and once a month she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart" stiles snorts.

"Well actually considering that she's a woman, twice a month" Peter corrects.

Stiles pulls into some car park we get out of the jeep and Peter drags stiles over to a car and I follow behind."Who's car is this?" I ask.

"It's belonged to my nurse" Peter tells us getting out the keys.

"What happened to your" stiles starts, but gets interrupted when Peter opens up the trunk we see the nurses dead body.

"Oh my god" I scream, Peter gets out a bag and passes it to stiles.

"I got better" Peter shrugs closing the trunk.

"Good luck getting a signal down here" stiles says, Peter then pulls out a mifi, "oh mifi and you're a Mac guy."

"Does that go for all werewolves or just a personal reference?" I ask.

"Turn it on get connected" Peter demands.

"You know you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here" stiles grunts "look you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry but I don't know them."

"You know both of them" Peter states.

"No we don't" I defend.

His username and password I chose when he first got his phone, because I'm the technical genius of the family, but I don't know if he has changed it. "Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeats, I would still be able to tell that you're lying" Peter says.

"Dude I swear to god" stiles starts, Peter shoves his head on the computer keyboard.

"I can be very persuasive" Peter threatens, "don't make me persuade you."

"What happens after you find Derek?" I ask.

"Don't think" Peter says.

"You're gonna kill people aren't you?" stiles guesses.

"Only the responsible ones" Peter tells us.