~ You sure you can pull the trigger fast enough ~

Season 4, episode 8
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Is this enough?" Kira asks as they get their computers onto the table. They as in stiles Liam and Kira.

"Depends on how many cameras they have but I think so" stiles shrugs.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam questions.

"We're doing it. Tonight" Scott responds.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asks.

"Danger is a definite" I smile.

"It's incredibly angered and borderline idiotic" Stiles states.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam questions.

"Something dangerous?" Stiles guesses, "Or something idiotic?"

"Both" i shrug not waiting for Liam to answer.

"You don't have to be apart of it if you don't want to" Scott reminds the younger boy.

"I'm not scared" Liam admits.

"Then you're borderline idiotic" stiles smiles putting his hand on Liam's shoulder, I chuckle at his comment, "if we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that right?" Stiles turns to Scott.

"How do we even Know somethings definitely coming?" Kira questions the plan.

"Because the tape from garrets bag said visual confirmation required" Scott replies.

"Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by the benefactor until he had proof that we were dead" i state.

"So the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott asks rhetorically.

"You don't get paid" Kira answers in a duh way.

"But how does that get us any closer to the benefactor?" Liam asks.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead" Scott reminds us.

"Especially if it's someone high on the list" stiles comments.

"So if he wants visual confirmation" Liam starts.

"He's going to have to come get it himself" Scott finishes.

I'm at the hospital delivering my mom dinner, while the others proceed with the plan. A doctor comes up to me and mom. He tells us that Scott's dead, the plan worked.

I let out a few fake tears. Mom starts screaming and falls to the floor "what happened to my son?" Mom even knows that Scott is alive. Good acting skills.

I get down on the floor and hug her.  Me and mom walk into the room where Scott's 'dead' body is I wipe my fake tears of my face and flick the water off my finger.

"I still hate this plan" mom says looking at me Liam, Kira, stiles and kiras mom, "I mean this pretty significantly terrifyingly. He looks dead."

"Give me your hand" Kiras mom says.