~ Nobody trusts anyone ~

Season 2, episode 4
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Isaac has been doing the same routine for the last hour trying to catch Derek off guard. Flipping then jumping but it isn't working.

I've been hiding, they don't know I'm here but I'm watching while trying to come up with a plan. A plan for what? Too keep Allison and stiles to find out about me. To keep my friends for as long as possible.

Derek pushes Isaac on the floor along with Erica. He looks at them and walks away "does anyone want to try not being completely predictable?" Derek yells, Erica then grabs Derek and kisses him.

Derek pushes her back in the ground "that's the last time you do that."

"First off ew" I smile walking around the corner, "secondly you're as bad as Allison."

"Why because I'm a beta?" Erica says to Derek completely ignoring my entrance.

"No because I have someone else in mind for you" Derek says.

"Are we done?" Isaac asks, "cause I got about 100 bones that need a few hours to heal."

Derek grabs onto his arm, breaks it and says "hundred and one. You think I'm teaching you how to fight? Look at me. I'm teaching you how to survive."

"Oh cause you're such an expert at that" I mutter.

Derek turns to me, "want to explain?"

"Well you nearly died when you got shot with wolfsbane but needed Scott to get you the magic bullet from the argent house to save you. The argents have nearly killed you hundreds of times, wouldn't you think you would be prepared by now?" Derek steps towards me and throws me next to Erica and Isaac, "did I make you upset? Is the big bad werewolf sad?"

"If they wanted us dead why aren't the coming for us now?" Isaac asks "what are they waiting for?"

"I don't know" Derek sighs "but they're planning something and you know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. And until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know. As fast as I can teach you."

"I don't do learning" I shrug, "I'll just pick it up. Now I'm going, so see you around" I get up and walk out.

"I'm so sorry about the other day" stiles says "I'm trying. We'll get though this. I know because I love you. I love you more than. Oh my god I can't you and Allison just have to find a better way to communicate."

"Come on" Scott begs "you're the only ones that we can trust. is she coming to the game tonight?"

"Yes. Message complete" stiles says "now tell us about your boss."

I don't know if Scott has told Stiles about the whole me being a werewolf now, I know he said he wouldn't but it's stiles, or if Scott is waiting for me to tell Allison and stiles or just waiting for when I have to choose sides. But it's like it's the same, either they don't know or don't care.

"He thinks that Allison's family keeps some kind of records of all the things that they've hunted" Scott tells us "like a book."