~ You're a gene donor ~

Season 3, episode 17
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So then she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it" stiles tells me and Scott as we walk into the chemistry classroom, "and so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let barrow in" stiles looks at the chalkboard like there's a ghost in front of him that we can't see "it's gone. Okay it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key" stiles walk back past us over to the chemical closet, stiles looks thought his set fo keys but can't seem to find the key he wants, "what the hell? I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to god, I had it this morning."

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asks.

What key? Long story short is that there was a random key on stiles' set of keys, Scott told me that on the way to school this morning.

"Yeah I showed it to you right?" Stiles questions "didn't I show it to you?"

"No you just told me about it" scott states "I never actually saw it."

Stiles starts to walk towards the chalkboard, "I was here a couple of hours ago" stiles starts "and the message left to barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting, and I had the key to the chemistry closet."

"So you unlocked the chemistry closet so barrow could hide in it from the cops and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?" I summarise.

"I know how it sounds" stiles sighs "but look at this. This is the news report that came out about barrow when they caught him. About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts and screws. And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. What does that's kind like to you?"

"Coach" Scott answers "the joke we played on coach."

"That was my idea" stiles reminds us "you remember? That was my idea. That's no coincidence. It can't be."

"I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong" I start "but I don't think you're trying to kill people either."

"It was here" stiles mutters "it was all here."

"Dude are you feeling okay?" Scott asks "you're looking really tired."

"Yeah I'm fine I just haven't been sleeping really" Stiles tells us.

"Why don't you go home?" I suggest "take a sick day or something."

"Did you tell him?" aiden asks Scott. Tell him about what you may wonder, about last night and the ghost dudes that pull swords out of their chests.

"No" Scott sighs "he's got enough on his mind right now."

"If they're coming for you in a few hours, then so do you" Ethan states.

"What if it's not me?" Scott questions "what if I'm not the one they want?"

"Who else is there?" Aiden asks, as I walk behind the three boys texting Lydia I notice Scott look over his shoulder and look at me.

He couldn't possibly believe they'd come after me?

I open the door to my house and walk through the door with my lips connected to jacobs, "come on I don't think anyone's home" I smile pulling him up the stairs, we walk down the hallway to my room.

I push Jacob onto my bed, "come on blondie" I smirk as I sit on his lap.

I hear a cough from behind me, I sigh, I turn around and see Scott standing there angry. He grabs Jacob and pushes him out of the house, "stay away" he yells slamming the door.