~ I have a tail ~

Season 2, episode 6
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Derek are currently following the kanima, or as we now know Jackson. I lose it, we stop running and look around, but it comes from behind us. Derek has already shifted and growls at it. I shift and growl too.

Derek kicks it into the wall, he goes to punch it but it moves and he punches the wall. I charge at it but it puts me over it's shoulders and throws me. I pick up the piece of metal in front of me and hold it in front of me as the kanima tries to slash me with its claws. It pins me against the wall and hisses at me, I roar at it and push it on the floor.

It runs off and climbs on top of us. It sets off a light causing electricity sparks to go every where. It jumps down in front of us, grabs Derek and throws him and the same with me. Gun fires then go off, I look up and see Allison's dad shooting the kanima but it just won't go down.

Stiles' POV
I sneak up behind Scott behind the jungle club building, he gasps as I scared him, "sorry. I'm sorry" I say "did you see where he went?"

"I lost him" Scott says. We're referring to Jackson.

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?"

"I don't think he has one."

"All right any clue where he's going?"

"To kill someone."

"That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good makes perfect sense now." He gives me a death stare "Scott come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone. Sarcasm is my only defence."

"Just help me find it."

"Not it. Jackson."

"I know."

"But does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?"

"I mean I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway."

"Yeah but that's the thing how did he pass the test?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe it's like a either, or thing. I mean Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom. When's the kanima not the kanima?"

"When it's Jackson."

I start walking backwards "dude" Scott looks at me and walks to me, "you see that?" We are looking at a kanima tail above the club building.

"He's inside."

"What's he gonna do in there?"

"I know who he's after"

"What? How? Did you smell something?"

"Armani." Danny.

"Aw come on" I say as I try to find a way into the club, "maybe there's like a window we could climb through." Scott then pulls off the handle and pulls open the door, "or some kind of handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How did I not think of that one?" I go in the club with Scott. There is boys dancing everywhere.

"Dude everyone in here's a dude" Scott says "I think we're in a gay club."

"Man nothing gets past those teen werewolf senses, huh scott?" I scoff as a bunch of drag queens stroke me.

"Two beers" I order as me and Scott go up to the bar.

"IDs?" The bartender asks, me and Scott give the guy out driver's license, He looks up at us, "how about two cokes?"