~ Between life and death ~

Season 3, episode 24
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me, Isaac, Lydia and Scott all sit in Stilinski's office in silence. If you've forgotten here's what's happened, void stiles took over the Oni and got me to kill Allison and we're currently talking to Stilinski and one of his newest deputies, Parrish. "Can you remember anything else? Anything else?" Parrish asks, "Isaac?"

"I'm sorry" Isaac sighs, "It just happened so fast."

Me, Scott and Lydia stand with Deaton in the clinic, trying to figure out a plan, "Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped" i tell the veterinarian.

"The problem is, this isn't even a person you're fighting" Deaton states, "it just looks like one. It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human."

"The shape of my best friend" Scott sighs.

"Someone caught it once" Lydia reminds us, "Someone can do it again, right?"

"I don't know" Deaton shrugs, "This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore."

"Is there anything that does?" I ask.

"Possibly" Deaton says, "When the tree was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. But those objects are very rare."

"Wait a second" Lydia interrupts, "powerful objects? Like an Alpha's claws?"

"Which Alpha?" Deaton asks Lydia.

"Talia Hale" lydia answers, "Peter had them in this wooden box with a triskele carved on the lid. What if it was made from the Nemeton?"

"It was" Deaton states.

"How do you know?" Scott questions.

"Because I made it" Deaton tells us.

Scott walks back into the room where me Lydia and Deaton are stood after getting off the phone with Derek, "Derek's got the triskele box. He's gonna meet us."

"What's wrong?" I ask Lydia after noticing she doesn't look that lydiaish.

"Something's happening" lydia says, "I had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time."

"Yeah" stiles sighs walking in as Kira holds the taller boy around her shoulders, "Yeah, I kind of got that feeling, too."

Me, Lydia, Scott, stiles and Kira arrive at the high school, we all get out of the jeep, "guys, hold on" stiles says as Lydia holds him around her shoulders, "I know what you're all thinking, if this works, it might kill me, too. But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?"

"The plan is to save you" i state, "that's the plan i'm going with."

Scott pushes open the doors to the school but instead of the hallways we walk through every day, we're in a snowy garden, "Oh, this is definitely not part of the plan" stiles sighs

"Like I promised, Stiles" a unfamiliar voice says from behind us, we all turn around and see a person wrapped in bandages walking around the corner who I assume is the Nogitsune, "We're going to kill all of them, one by one."

"What the hell is this?" Stiles asks, "Where are we?"

"Between life and death" the nogitsune states.

"Bardo" Lydia realises.