~ Please tell me you're seeing this too ~

Season 5, episode 4
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Tracy was buried?" Scott questions.

"Buried alive" I correct him, as me him and Liam walk through the halls of beacon hills hospital, while me and the boys were hole hunting the rest had a bigger issue, Tracy went after Lydia's mom and Lydia payed the price, she isn't dead just badly injured, "Crawled out. Then, we found another hole."

"Who was buried in that one?" Scott asks.

"We don't know" Liam sighs, "But I think we're gonna want to find out."

We all stand around waiting for mom to come over, as she walks over we all look up, "How bad is it?" Stiles asks.

"Could have been worse" Mom answers, "Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life" I look over at him and smile, "All right. She's about to go into surgery, so it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about, or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"

"It was the tail" Kira states.

"Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference" Scott shrugs.

"Okay" Mom says before walking away.

"But it wasn't just Tracy" Malia tells us, "There were the others, the guys in the masks."

"What guys in masks?" I ask her.

I reach the end of the preserve, I decide I've been out for long enough and Mom will kill me if I'm late for curfew, again, once I walk out of the mud and onto the tar I pull out my lighter and cigarette box, as I walk home I inhale then exhale the smoke repeatedly.

I reach the halfway point which is a bridge, which means I'm around 7 minutes and 37 seconds away from my house and 3 minutes 42 seconds if I run (which I'm not going to do).

I hear a glitching noise from behind me, I start to wonder if I'm in a movie or video game, I turn around but no one's there.

I shrug turning around to start walking but a figure in a mask is stood centimetres away from me, I'm guessing that's what Malia was talking about.

I try to turn quickly but two more are behind me but with differently designed masks, I try to wriggle free but I feel something break my skin on my neck and I pass out.

Scott's POV
I brush out the front of my hair before I hear my mom yelling, "Riley!" What the hell has she done now?

I quickly throw a hoodie and some joggers on before making my way out of my room and downstairs, where I see my mom pacing back and forth the length of the kitchen on her phone trying to get through to someone.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Where's your sister?" She questions.

"I don't know" I shrug, "she's probably with Theo."

"Are you aware of her smoking?" She asks me, I quickly look her dead in the eye, she knows? Why didn't she murder Riley on the spot?

"You know?" I question.

"I've known since yesterday" she tells me, "I found a lighter and box of cigarettes under her pillow."

"Why didn't you say to her?" I ask.

"As long as she did it responsibly I don't mind" Mom shrugs, "but if she's off on a bender that girl is dead."

"I'll go look for her" I tell her grabbing my jacket and pulling out my phone to call the others.