~ You were on watch last ~

Season 3, episode 7
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What took so long?" I ask Scott as he comes out of the hospital after giving mom dinner.

"A little inconvenience" Scott tells me.

Ethan comes from behind us, we both roll our eyes with a sigh, he puts his hands up in surrender, "i know you're not gonna believe me but I didn't do anything." What the hell happened in there? Who got hurt?

"All i know is that the minute that you got here, you went right for Danny and your brother went for Lydia" Scott states. Danny's hurt?

"We're not gonna hurt him" Ethan tells us.

"Why should we believe you?" I ask him.

"Because we knew one of them was gonna be important to you, and now we know it's Lydia" Ethan says.

"So what?" I start "threaten my best friend so Derek joins your stupid little pack?" Yea Derek's alive.

Behind us A car crashes into another car, me Scott and Ethan run up to the car but there's no one inside the drivers seat. "What is it?" Ethan asks. Scott holds up what looks to be a butterfly?

"Hang on. They were both in the car?" Sheriff asks.

"No dad" stiles starts "they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings. Two doctors, both gone."

"So who's car is this?" Sheriff questions.

"Dr hilyard" Mom tells him "the on call doctor. The ER attending is the one that never made it in."

"Let me just focus on getting your story first of all" sheriff says "kids give us a second."

Me Scott and stiles all walk off, "these are definitely sacrifices right?" Scott asks.

"Yeah it's one deaton mentioned" stiles starts "healers."

"What about Danny?" Scott asks "he threw up mistletoe. It's not a coincidence and if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. Danny's not a healer." Oh that reminds me, I found out that werewolves are deathly allergic to mistletoe, no kissing for me at Christmas time.

"Can you hear that?" Stiles asks pointing over to his dad and our mom.

"They found a body" i tell them.

"Kids" Mom yells, causing me Scott and Isaac to wake up and stand up, "What do you think you're doing?"

"We were watching over you" Isaac says.

"We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice" I explain.

"But all of you were asleep" Mom clarifies.

Me and Scott turn to Isaac, "you were on watch last" Scott reminds Isaac.

"What are you talking about?" Isaac asks "Riley was on watch last."

"Don't blame me" I warn him "you were on watch last."

"I might've been on watch last" Isaac states. 

Mom chuckles, "my heroes. Wait didn't you say that they were all doctors? I mean I haven't had a M.D. recently attached to the end of my name, so I think I'm in the clear."

"Yeah, but it could just come under any kind of healer Mom" Scott tells her, "and you were definitely a healer last night."

"Yeah well I'm not gonna be anyone's human sacrifice today" Mom sighs "so all of you get your buts to school."