~ They're reinforcements ~

Season 2, episode 1
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scott and Allison are no more. Scallison is over. Well, It's not over to me, Allison's dad was going to kill Scott cause of the whole werewolf thing, but Allison said she would stay away from him. They are sneaking around to kissing in any unseen spot they can find.

Scott hasn't told me this but Allison did, I know all the details, Scott doesn't trust me he thinks I can't keep a this big of a secret. Which he is totally right. Allison told me and I told stiles, surprisingly Scott didn't tell his best friend.

Lydia is still at the hospital since the dance, after the whole Peter attack, Stiles has been at the hospital most of the time, waiting to see Lydia, so I haven't seen him much.

Lydia has made her great escape from the hospital tonight. She is running around naked. No clothes. Totally nude.

Stiles gets in the jeep with lydias hospital gown and passes it to Scott. "This is the one she was just wearing?" Scott asks, stiles nods, "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again."

"Just shove the thing in your face and let's find her" I order, stiles starts up the jeep revealing Allison standing in front, me and stiles let out a scream, Allison comes and stands by the window.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks "Someone could see us."

"I don't care" Allison tells him, "she is my best friend and we need to find her before they do."

"I can find her before the cops can" Scott says.

"How about before my father does?" Allison questions.

"He knows?" I ask.

"Yeah" Allison informs us "I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's."

"Search party" Scott realises.

"It's more like a hunting party" Allison corrects.

"Get in" Scott says opening the door, Allison gets in and sits in the back with me, and stiles drives off.

"All right but if she's turning would they actually kill her?" Stiles Asks.

"I don't know" Allison replies "they won't tell me anything. All they say is, we'll talk after kates funeral when the others get here."

"What others?" I ask.

"They won't tell me that either" Allison states.

"Okay your family got some serious communication issues to work on" i tell her.

"Scott are we going the right way?" stiles questions, I look at my brother who's heads out the window, like a dog.

"Take the next right" Scott orders.

We arrive at the hale house. I haven't been back here since that night, the night of when Peter hale and Kate argent died. "She came here?" Stiles questions "you sure?"

"This is where the scent leads" Scott tells us.

"But has Lydia ever been here?" I ask.

"Not with me" Allison says.

We all walk closer to the house, "maybe she came here on instinct like she was looking for Derek" Allison suggests.

"You mean like looking for an alpha?" Scott rephrases.