~ You're not dying ~

Season 5, episode 7
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me Scott, stiles and Theo all stand around a table in the clinic with another chimera on, I stand away from the table and just wonder about when will this happen to me? When am I going to go out of control? Why haven't I gone out of control yet? When am I going to die?

Maybe I haven't gone crazy yet because I'm a Demeter, maybe they're using my mind control to stop that from happening, I need to find out who is on the inside controlling me. I don't think chimeras will be able to control me so there's a natural werewolf on their side.

"Do you know him?" Theo asks drawing me out of my thoughts.

"His name's Josh" I tell them, not looking up, "He was a junior."

"Which one did it?" Scott questions, "The one with the cane?"

"Yeah" Theo answers.

"What are we going to do with him?" Stiles asks, "We can't just set the alarm and leave, that's how Tracy disappeared. All right. Someone's got to stay here with him."

"I'll do it" theo volunteers, "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned."

Scott gets off the phone and looks at us, "What is it?" I ask.

"Another one" Scott states, "Another Chimera."

Me, Scott, Liam and stiles all stand outside mine and Scott's bathroom, Hayden has locked herself inside the bathroom after finding out what she is. "Hayden?" Scott calls from the other side of the door, "It's Scott. I know that you're scared, but we just, We want to help" there's no answer, Scott turns around to face us, "I can hear her heart beating, she's really freaked out. What happened?"

"She was okay when we got here" Liam tells us, "I went to text you for two seconds and she locked herself in."

"Why?" Stiles questions.

"I don't know" Liam responds.

"She's definitely a Chimera?" I ask him.

"She said she heard a voice saying Your condition improves" Liam answers.

"Okay, that's unsettling" stiles sighs, stiles walks over to the door, "Hayden? This is Stiles. Your sister works for my dad down at the station? Look, just open the door. You can trust us."

"We just need to tell you the truth, Hayden" Scott says, "And that kind of thing is usually better face-to-face" Scott nudges me in the waist, "talk."

"What should I say?" I ask him.

"Tell her that you're one too" Liam suggests.

"No" I reply, "I'm not talking about it."

I turn to walk out but Scott calls my name, "Riley" I turn to face him and my head starts to ache and I lose control of myself.

Scott's POV
I glow my eyes at my sister and her eyes glow black back at me, I look at stiles and Liam who are shocked. We've never actually seen what happens to her when she gets controlled as it's never happened before. "Talk to her" I command.

Riley's eyes stop glowing and she walks over to the door like she's a robot, "Hayden? Please open up. I'm one too. It's okay if you don't want to talk, I didn't want to talk either, I didn't open up because it was crushing me on the inside I knew something was happening to me before I actually saw the claws. I knew I had been caught, but I never said anything because I didn't know what my friends would do. I didn't know whether or not they'd leave me to fend for myself or would help me, and me being me just thought they'd shut me out and wait for me to lose my mind from the drugs. But it's fine we'll keep you protected, You don't have to talk about it because we'll understand. But we just. I gotta know that you're okay in there."