~ I've never been in this Jeep before ~

Season 6, episode 5
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Biology, would it be harsh if I said it was the shittest science? Nah. Well I mean all sciences are shit. I don't think it helps that basically ALL science teaches lack personality.

Im sat beside Lydia trying not to poke my eyes out with my pen. I look over at Lydia's, she's making notes and looking like she's rather enjoying herself. Tryhard.

"The corpus callosum is not only the largest white matter structure in the brain, but also the bridge connecting all parts of the brain to each other" miss Finch explains pointing to her diagram on the chalk board. "The ability for all parts of the brain to communicate and to work together help us make leaps in cognitive thinking" I look over at lydia once again but now she's too busy staring out the window to be paying attention to the class. I also turn to look out the window and see a old fashioned jeep being towed. "Any questions? Thoughts? Insight?" I notice miss Finch making her way over to us, I look away from the window and pretend to be writing notes.

I really can't get another detention from this woman, I think I might stab my eyes out if I do. Another reason why I hate the idea of being help back to repeat senior year? This bitch.

"Lydia?"

I turn my head to Lydia, she is breaking eye contact from the jeep and turning towards miss Finch. Lydia hesitates for a few moments before speaking, "I completely agree."

Miss Finch points out the window, "Is there something outside that's more fascinating than the structure of the human mind?"

"Anything is more interesting" I mutter. I hear giggles from around me, I look up and miss Finch is glaring at me. I really thought I whispered that.

She must decide to ignore my comment, "Now, many people credit the corpus callosum for giving us a sense of intuition, gut instinct, that even we ourselves aren't aware-"

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back" Lydia interrupts standing up and rushing out of the classroom.

I stand up and follow behind her, "I'm just gonna check if she's okay."

"Hey! Hey, you can't tow this Jeep!" Lydia yells as she sprints over to the scene she was watching for the classroom.

"Paperwork says I can" the tower responds with a smile. "It's reported as abandoned."

Lydia places her hand on the hood of the jeep, "And now it's not."

"Oh, this is your vehicle?" The man chuckles.

"Does it matter?" Lydia questions with her sassy shrug.

"Sounds like a no." The driver scoffs.

I finally reach them, "It's mine!" I admit nearly keeling over on the hood where Lydia's hands are placed. "Uh, my Jeep. Thank you. I'll move it" I look over at Lydia, "once I get the keys from my locker after you leave."

"I'm sorry" the man shrugs. "Once it's on the hook-"

"Please don't say, You're on the hook." Lydia interrupts.

"Well, I can't now" the man sighs.

"Oh, Okay, look, there's gotta be something that we can do" I say. Why does Lydia have an attachment to this jeep? I'll never know but I'm definitely finding out. "Sign something? Call someone?"

"Pay someone?" Lydia suggests.

The truck driver looks at Lydia and smiles. "Drop fee is a hundred and fifty. Cash."