~ We can survive three hours ~

Season 4, episode 7
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me malia Kira Scott and stiles are all standing in the hallway of the high school waiting to take the PSATs. "Wheres Lydia?" Kira asks.

"She took it her freshman year" i reply.

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" malia questions.

"Malia you studied harder for this than any of us" Scott reminds her.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good" she exclaims.

"Well" stiles corrects.

"Well what?" malia asks her boyfriend.

"Spit it out stilinski" I urge.

"It's do well, not good" stiles states.

"Oh god" malia mutters.

"You're doing this" Scott tells her, "because while we're trying not to die we still need to live. If I survive high school I'd like to go to college. A good college."

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours" i shrug. Scott looks at stiles and stiles shakes his head.

Here we go. We walk inside putting our finger prints on the paper and putting our phones in sealed bags. I see Malia panicking. I tap her shoulder, "it's going to be fine."

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so" the the instructor demands at the front of the classroom, Stiles closes his booklet and puts a pencil in his mouth, "This test is two hours and ten minutes. There will be two 25 minute critical reading sections, two 25 math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. You may now open your test booklets and begin."

Roll the dramatic music. I open the booklet I hear pages being flipped and pencils being used. I think the stress is getting too much. It's like everything gets increased with the werewolf hearing, getting louder and louder until it's pounding on my head.

A girl from behind us faints. We all turn heads. "Sydney" miss Martin exclaims walking towards her, Miss Martin helps her off the floor, "are you all right?"

"I'm okay. I just go kind of dizzy" the girl responds.

"Sydney how long have you had this?" Miss Martin asks as she looks at her arm. None of us can see what's on her arm, but it must be bad.

"I don't know" she replies.

"Miss Martin do I need to stop the test" the instructor questions.

"No it's fine" Miss Martin says helping Sydney to her seat and walks to the front, "Everybody stay in your seats. I'll be back in a minute" She picks up her phone "nobody leaves the room" she looks at the instructor and leaves the room. Me and Scott both turn to look at Sydney she is looking at her wrist.

"Get back. No. Do not come in here. Get back outside" Miss Martin yells, We all get out of our seats and walk outside into the hallway, "back to your seats now. Please" me Scott and stiles look at each other before walking back into the classroom.

What the hell is going on? Won't be beacon hills without a disaster in every every day moment.

10 minutes later, I hear doors being pushed open from outside the classroom. We all stand outside the classroom, while some people in protective yellow body suits walk past. They set up some tents. It is like a pop-up hospital.