~ We can't save Jackson ~

Season 2, episode 9
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scott's POV
"I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal" Derek tells me as we walk into the bus.

"I get it" i sigh "we can't save Jackson."

"We can't seem to kill him either. I've seen a lot of things. I've never seen anything like this. Every new moons just gonna make him stronger."

"But how do we stop him?"

"I don't know. I don't even know if we can."

"Maybe we should just let the argents handle it."

"I'm the one who turned him, it's my fault."

"But you didn't turn him into this. This happened because of something in his past."

"That's a legend in a book. It's not that simple."

"What do you mean? What are you not telling me?"

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?"

"Because you always are keeping something from me."

"Maybe I do it to protect you."

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?"

"Go home Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friend are safe. Your sister, she got stabbed you should be checking on her. The full moons coming and with the way things are going, I've got a felling it's gonna be a rough one."

Riley's POV
Derek opens a box, Isaac bends down and looks at something on the lid. "What is that?" He asks.

"It's a triskele" Boyd tells us, "spirals mean different things. Past, present and future. Mother, father, child."

"You know what it means to me?" Derek questions.

"I know you have a tattoo of it" I smile.

"Alpha, beta, omega?" Boyd asks.

"That's right" Derek says with surprise in his voice "it's a spiral. Reminds us that we can all rise to one or fall to another. Betas can become alphas, but alphas can also fall to betas to or even to omegas."

"Like Scott?" Isaac questions.

"My brother is with us" I scoff.

"Really?" Isaac asks "then we're is he now?"

"He's looking for Jackson" Derek tells him "don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight either. None of us will. There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal, but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find."

"Good thing I had my period last week, then" Erica says. I chuckle as all the boys stare at the two of us.

"Well this ones for you" Derek says holding up a tiny circle chain. Wait is it for me or Erica? Shit. Tonight's Lydia's birthday party. I can't miss that. How am I gonna make this one work?