~ If you run you get caught ~

Season 6, episode 8
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We're all gathered at the sheriffs station, practically the whole town has been taken now and we still don't have a plan, well Scott does but it's really stupid, "You're going to bite Stiles?" I question with a chuckle. "Sorry Scott but that has been your worse plan ever." Scott looks up at me and is shooting daggers at me with his eyes. "I mean that's crazy. There could be so many issues with that. What if the bite doesn't take and you kill him? You can't guarantee he will turn Scott."

"To get him through the rift" Scott sighs. "It's the only way Riley." Scott walks over to the group but still looking at me out of the corner of his eyes.

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter asks walking over to the group.

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan" Scott replies.

"He's good at that" Malia adds.

"So, the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan?" Peter questions.

"You can shut up now" Malia scoffs.

"Malia, look around" Peter tells his daughter. "We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place."

"That's why I'm the only person that's going in" Scott states. "Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on."

"I've got a better plan" i announce to the group as I push myself off the wall I was leaning against. Everyone's eyes turn to me as I make my way over to them, "I go in."

Scott stands up straighter, "are you crazy Riley?"

"A little" I shrug, "but what if I can't find a way to break the rift and everyone can come back?"

"What happens if you can't?" Lydia questions. I turn to her and she looks like she hasn't slept in ages, "what if you can't figure out how to get your magic to work and your stuck in that place without any way of getting home."

"I do have a way to get home" I tell her. Everyone looks at me confused. "I go through the rift, find stiles, look for a way to break the rift. If I can't do that I can come back through. Then we follow with Scott's plan."

"No" Scott says as his voice raises a little. "That plan wastes too much time. We don't have that time to lose Riley. What if by the time you get back there is no beacon hills here? Your plan wastes time Riley. I'm not being rude but you don't understand your powers, I know you've had Deaton helping you but you were more powerful when you didn't have humanity. You don't understand them now."

"You want me to turn off my humanity?" I question. "If I do that I won't take part in the plan, I'll just kill all of you. I can't do that. Wait I've got an idea-"

"Riley I'm not telling you to lose your humanity" Scott sighs. "I'm telling you that if we had more time we would do your plan but we're running out of time quickly."

"I like your plan, Scott, I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles" Peter says, he's obviously trying to change the topic of conversation before me and Scott argue, "But it can't work."

"How do you know?" Malia asks.

"Logic?" Peter shrugs. "Life experience? Liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?"

"You got a better idea?" Liam shrugs.

"Yeah" Peter replies. "It's called run like hell. So, leave in five?"