Chapter 195: The End, Leaving Shen Xiao Behind

Liu Shuhan was dismembered alive by the brothers like that, the whole hall was silent, the old godly woman lost her soul as early as when Aunt Jin hit her headlong to death, Shen Ruijiang and the two were scared and collapsed on the chair, the master gently closed his eyes, no one knew what he was thinking, Liu Wenjin's fists were clenched, his eyes were full of hatred, Shen Xiao had long been scared and stupid, and there was no reaction.

And Pei Yuanxi, Shen Dafufu, Wei Zeqian, Shen Ruiting, and the Wei family, they all looked at Shen Liang silently and distressedly, he personally cut off one of Liu Shuhan's arms, and cut off her tongue, blood sprayed him, but from beginning to end, he was calm without the slightest fluctuation, not at all like a person who has never seen blood, if he is not born cold-blooded and ruthless, then he must have experienced something more terrifying than it, and they, I believe it is the latter.

"Since it has been confirmed that everything was done by Liu Shuhan, as his brother, Lord Liu, you won't say that you don't know anything, right?

As if he didn't feel those pitying gazes, Shen Liang took the cloth handed to him by Yuan Shao and wiped the blood from his face and hands, and walked towards Liu Wenjin with a smile.

The Taishi on the side slowly opened his eyes, his seemingly old eyes contained the essence of old and spicy, so Shen Liang, they really underestimated him, privately solved Shu Han, and wanted to pull Wen Jin into the water?

"I don't know anything. Raising his eyes and staring at him hatefully, Liu Wenjin gritted his teeth and said word by word: "If you want to say that I know, then please show iron evidence, Shemei is the concubine of your Hou Mansion, you as a concubine want to fight or kill me really can't care, but I am not a person from your Hou Mansion, but the concubine of the Imperial Master's Mansion, the emperor personally sealed the Zheng Sipin Imperial City Capital, there is no iron evidence, you move me a sweat to try!" 

"Huh..." Hearing this, Shen Liang shrugged and smiled: "Lord Liu is right, you are an official of the imperial court, I really can't move you casually without ironclad evidence, but there is one thing, I hope Lord Liu can give me an explanation."

While speaking, Shen Liang stopped in front of one of the shadow guards caught by the Nether Dark Guard, suddenly pinched his cheeks and forced him to open his mouth, took out a silver needle and picked out a poisonous sac slightly larger than a rice grain from his mouth, poked it in front of everyone, and let the white powder float to the ground.

"Five poisons scattered, Lord Liu is no stranger, right?

"So what? "

I don't know what he means, Liu Wenjin is still very strong.

"Not how.

Shen Liang raised his eyes and looked at Pei Yuanxi: "Not long ago, I was surrounded and killed when I was in Xiangguo Temple, although I didn't catch a living mouth, but the poisonous sac we detected from the mouths of those corpses is also five poisonous scatters, this matter King Qingping and the third prince's husband and husband can testify, and now Lord Liu's shadow guard has made five poisonous scatters in his mouth, I don't know what Lord Liu wants to explain?"

"The five poisons are not a rare poison, you can buy it with a little money, you won't conclude that the person who assassinated you that day was sent by me, right?" 

"To say that he is not panicked at all, it is a lie, but it has been so long since the matter has passed, he has long thought of an excuse, plus they have not caught the living mouth, it is impossible to help him, just like the matter of Duan Yu Shizi, the Chang Princess Mansion does not know that it is them, but what can he do?"

"You're right, I really can't say for sure, but you can't completely clear your suspicions, can't you? So I decided to go to Jingzhaofu early tomorrow morning to beat the drum and sound the grievances, and let Lord Jingzhaoyin help find out how vicious it was that he dared to assassinate me in front of Wang Ye and the third prince. "