Chapter 193: A Concubine from Beginning to End!

"Am I wrong? The prisoners probably missed him. The more Liu Shuhan lost control, the better Shen Liang smiled, but those dark eyes did not have the slightest smile.

"Shen Liang, you have to die well, you... Ah..."

"Snap..."

Liu Shuhan's unobstructed insults, Shen Liang himself did not care, she can only talk about it now, but Shen Ruiting, who has a strong sense of guilt in his arms, can't listen to it, and he rushed up with an arrow and even slapped her several times, making Liu Shuhan's ears buzz, and his eyes were full of disbelief.

"Hou Ye, Xiao'er is also your concubine, even if I was just a concubine, it was personally supported by you, how can you treat us like this?" 

"How can his heart be so cruel?

Liu Shuhan shed tears with a broken heart, after so many years, didn't she love him enough? Why didn't he see her good? Wei Zeqian was born in the Wei family, where is she better?

"Sister-in-law?

Shen Ruiting sneered: "Liu Shuhan, Benhou said, you have always been just a concubine, this is not my angry words, when the old lady forced me to help you on the grounds that Da'er needed someone to take care of and you also gave birth to a son and a daughter for me, do you remember the three chapters of my covenant with you?" I admit that I have failed in this life, I'm sorry Ze Qian, I'm sorry for Da'er and Liang Liang, but there is one thing, I have never failed Ze Qian, only he is my only wife, as for you, I announced to the outside world to help correct you, but your name is not recorded in the family tree, Shen Xiao Shen Qiang is only a son-in-law, because I promised Ze Qian back then, I will never let you be a flat wife, since a flat wife can't do it, how can you be a right wife? He didn't originally plan to say this, once he still thought that if Liu Shuhan treated Da'er well in the end, when he died, he would be raised as his right wife, officially recorded in the family tree, and then personally went below to ask Ze Qian for sin, but he never dreamed that Ze Qian did not die, and was imprisoned by her for a full fifteen years, and now she is still kind enough to take a mouthful of a master mother-in-law, and he has no need to continue to hide.

"You... How can you do this to me?

Liu Shuhan roared in disbelief, what she cared most about in her life was identity, and he actually told her that she was not the real Mrs. Hou, she was still the concubine she was at the beginning, so what was her complacency in the past ten years?

Don't say Liu Shuhan, everyone present was shocked, no one expected that Liu Shuhan, who has been Mrs. Hou for more than ten years, is not righteous, it is completely a joke, Wei Zeqian, who has not reacted to Shen Ruiting since he was rescued, laughed with tears and mocked, is to mock Shen Ruiting, but also to mock Liu Shuhan, one loses him and has to insist on some unnecessary things, one thinks that he won but he is a failure, the three of them, all are losers.

"No, father, you lied to us, didn't you? Who outside doesn't know that your mother is your right wife, Mrs. Hou of Tanglin Houfu? How can you say she's not? So, what am I? What are me and Qiang'er? "

This matter is too terrifying, Shen Xiao forgot the pain of being raped, knelt over and tore the hem of his clothes out of control, no, his mother is Mrs. Hou, he is the concubine of Hou's mansion, and his father must have lied to them."

"Do you need me to ask for a family tree? Lowering his eyes, Shen Ruiting's voice was so cold that he had failed Zeqian's son, how could he still feel pity for Liu Shuhan's son? Even if he is also his own son, in this life, he is destined to be sorry for everyone.

"Shen Ruiting, you are so ruthless!

Liu Shuhan gritted her teeth and looked at him, and at this moment, she finally realized what kind of man she loved.