Chapter 131: The Old Godly Woman's Scheme

"See the Third Prince, the Third Prince's Concubine, and the King of Qingping!"

It was attacked again and the Yingfeng Bridge collapsed, Pei Yuanxian Shen Liang was not in the mood to walk and eat anymore, went back and called the third prince and husband, a group of four people just crossed the stream, obviously has been looking for Shen Hui here for a while trotting over, the third prince Qin Yunyi did not wake up, still relying on Ling Yulin lazily, Ling Yulin is also by him, Pei Yuanxian has no good feelings for the Shen family, of course, he will not pay attention to him, or Shen Liang said helplessly: "Why is the third brother here?"

"The canteen brought fasting rice, I see that you are going to be cold and you have not returned, and I will accompany my grandmother to worship the Buddha later, I am afraid that you will come out to find you when you are hungry."

Shen Hui got up awkwardly and tried to act calmly, but he seemed to forget that except for the lazy Qin Yunyi, who was not a human elf? The reluctance and anger that he thought he had hidden well all fell into their sight.

"Afraid I'll go hungry? Shen Liang didn't want to show anything to his unwilling anger, even in front of the second room, he was like a grandson, what qualifications did he have to be unwilling in front of the prince and the prince? His life is indeed worthy of sympathy, but his unwillingness is used in the wrong place, he said that he found it because he was afraid that he would be hungry, but Lei Zhen had clearly told him before, since they stepped out of the hospital door, he had followed them, but they just dumped him.

"Hmm... Well. I don't know why, being looked at by Shen Liang's plain eyes, Shen Hui always felt that something was wrong, and his eyes did not dare to follow him.

"In that case, let's go back. The corners of his lips hooked slightly, and Shen Liang slightly distanced himself from Pei Yuanyan: "Wang Ye, the third prince, the third prince and concubine, Shen Liang took his leave first." He went back and saw what they were up to.

"Well, go back and change your clothes, it's all dirty.

With Pei Yuanyuan's eyesight, he couldn't see anything, but he didn't ask to join him, just glanced at his clothes that had been soiled by the fall before.

"Thank you Wangye.

After saying politely and rudely, Shen Liang took Lei Zhen and Shaking Light and left with Shen Hui.

"There is still such a person in the Shen family?

Seeing their figures, Ling Yulin raised his eyebrows and said, if people of their status are not in place, it would be good to recognize all the children of the Shen family, and it is absolutely impossible to know the daughters of the Shen family.

"Erfang Shuzi, a thing that is not self-sufficient.

Pei Yuanxian sneered, although he didn't know what he would do yet, but he was calculating Shen Liang without doubt.

"Well, it's good to have self-esteem, but unfortunately, his self-esteem seems to be used in the wrong place.

Ling Yulin nodded in agreement, Shen Hui's reluctance and anger before obviously did not escape his sight, both the second room of the Hou Mansion, then he should first improve himself, so that the second room had to face his existence squarely, instead of putting on a ignored look of unwillingness and anger in front of anyone, he saluted, they must take care of him? Who prescribed?

"The king saw that his self-esteem was not crooked, but his whole heart was crooked.

After finishing speaking, Pei Yuanjian brushed his sleeves away, Ling Yulin couldn't help but chuckle, obviously quite agreeing with his statement, this person, if he can't accurately locate his identity, it is indeed quite crooked.