Chapter 54: Danqing Showdown

Because of the roll call of Jiangmen's concubine, Shen Liang once again became the focus of the audience, who did not know that he had been raised in the countryside for five years? With Shen Ruiting's neglect and Liu Shuhan's meanness, it is presumably impossible to ask for a master or something for him, right? For a moment, looking at Shen Liang's eyes there were worried sympathy and schadenfreude, and more or silent looks.

"As soon as he came up, he picked a man to challenge, and the upbringing of the Jiangmen Bo family really opened the king's eyes."

At this time, even the eldest princess and the princes could not speak casually, but it was difficult for Pei Yuanxian to fall, the name of the first concubine was not fake, and the concubine of Jiang Men Bo instantly made him blush, and the look at Shen Liang was even more resentful, and with it, the Jiang Men Bo family also felt very humiliated, and even they did not expect that she would challenge Shen Liang by name.

"Isn't Shen Gongzi afraid?"

Not daring to target Pei Yuanxi, seeing that Shen Liang had not reacted for a long time, Jiangmen Bo's concubine aimed at him in annoyance and shame, she just wanted him to lose face on this occasion, a countryman who had been raised in the countryside for five years, why did he suppress these high-gate concubines everywhere?

"Well, I'm a little afraid, Miss Jiang wants her men to be merciful."

In the face of the attention of the whole audience, Shen Liang seemed to stand up helplessly, honestly admitting that he was afraid of words but blocking the other party's dumb mouth.

"Hmm, see how long you can put it on."

During the banquet, Shen Qianyin, who was sitting next to Liu Shuhan, whispered fiercely, Shen Liang had not only taken away all the attention and admiration that should have belonged to him, but also attracted the eyes of the princes and the Qingping Wang Jing Shizi and others to maintain sideways, her jealousy simply accumulated to the highest point, and she was eager to pick him up once and again, so that everyone present could see that he had anything to do but that face.

"Rose."

Liu Shuhan spoke with warnings, listened carefully, there seems to be a little tiredness in it, think about it, the perfect plan that is hard to come up with, not only did not receive the expected effect, but may make them cause a commotion, is that individuals will be tired and do not love.

"I'm not wrong..."

Not daring to be brazen under the warning eyes of his mother, Shen Qiang lowered his head and muttered quietly, Zhao Lan, who was at the same table with them, was worried about his daughter who had been sent back, but he did not take the opportunity to stir up the fire, Lü Yang was arrogant and arrogant, he simply did not look at their mother and daughter, the remaining Shen Xiao Shenyang and Shen Jing, the three did not express their opinions. Just looking at Shen Liang's gaze is very complicated.

In contrast, as Shen Liang's father, Shen Ruiting couldn't help but have a black face, even if he didn't want to see Shen Liang again, he was also his own son, once Shen Liang lost here, it was he and the Tanglin Waiting House who were humiliated, plus those recent rumors, if someone had the heart to provoke again, tomorrow's impeachment of his performance would be doubled again.

"Since Shen Liang has already made an appointment, I wonder what Miss Jiang wants to challenge?"

Facing all kinds of eyes, Shen Liang stood in the center of the performance venue with extraordinary temperament, standing opposite the Jiangmen concubine, and the eldest princess withdrew her gaze without a trace, and her gaze shifted to the body of the Jiangmen concubine.