Chapter 148: Finalize and act separately

"Well, it's up to you, I don't have that many."

They can realize this problem, which means that they really want to do a good job, but Shen Liang spread both hands, very irresponsible and threw the problem to them, the Nether Dark Guard can not be exposed, he is only a few people available on the surface, it is really not suitable to be strong.

"Leave this to me. "

As the sister-in-law of Shangshu of the Criminal Department, Yang Tianyu decisively took over this difficult problem, and no one had an opinion.

"What about the food? Just decided to give porridge? Almost everything that should be said, Xiang Zhuo asked impatiently.

"Just giving porridge may not be enough, it is best to match it with steamed buns or something, but now that prices are soaring, many people have money and cannot buy food, and the price of white noodles may not be something we can afford for a long time." Speaking of this, Xie Yan couldn't help sighing, in the end, their ability was limited.

"White-faced steamed buns? You're too extravagant, aren't you?

Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh: "Do you think ordinary people are all white-faced steamed buns?" What they eat is far from what you can imagine, the most common is wild vegetable steamed buns, or even some cornmeal in a pot of wild vegetables, can be full on the line, where it may be so fine, white noodle steamed buns Many people can't eat it several times a year. After all, he had lived in Zhuangzi for several years, and compared with them, he understood the hardships of ordinary people better.

"Is the people's life so difficult?"

Several teenagers frowned one after another, they were born with golden spoons in their mouths, and they couldn't imagine the hardships of the people at the bottom.

"Wild vegetables we must not be able to dig ourselves, now it is estimated that we can't dig, the vegetables grown by the people are basically drowned, wild vegetables bun we definitely can't get out, it's better to do this, let's try to buy corn sweet potatoes and brown rice, cornmeal made into bun, brown rice porridge, sweet potatoes added to the porridge, with our financial resources in the early stage, should be able to support a period of time."

After a little contemplation, Shen Liang suggested, it is indeed too little to give porridge, and they don't care about full, but their financial resources are limited, and they can only choose relatively cheap grain as much as possible.

"Well, that's all there is to it. "

Once, these teenagers, who had never been short of money, felt stretched.

"That's pretty much it in the early stage, when do we start drying?" 

"The most positive is still Xiang Zhuo, no way, who makes him most worried that he will be married casually."

"Should this happen sooner rather than later, why not start tomorrow?" Looking at them one by one, Shen Liang raised his eyebrows.

"So soon?

Several teenagers exclaimed at the same time, and Xiang Zhuo suddenly took out a large stack of silver tickets and threw them on the table: "Where is it fast?" I even brought money.

Xie Yan and the others were speechless, and Shen Liang flipped through those silver tickets: "There must be tens of thousands of taels here, right?" You have enough money in your private room."

Generally, the concubines of large families, the monthly amount of silver is up to one hundred and eighty taels, plus the rewards of the elders on weekdays, it is not surprising that each person has two or three thousand taels in his hand, but Xiang Zhuo is too much, you know, their expenses are also very large.