Chapter 44: The waves are continuous, and the fourth prince, Qin Yunshen

The Long Princess Mansion is located in the official residence area closest to the Imperial Palace in Dongcheng, the Horse House is next door to it, the two mansions cover a very large area, the interior decoration is also extremely luxurious, from the outside they are still two independent mansions, in fact, as early as the birth of the eldest princess and the eldest son of the donkey, Duanjun Wang, the two mansions have been completely opened, connecting them is a huge artificial river.

Princess Yuehua Chang was not the most beloved daughter of the former emperor, but she was the emperor's sister, after the death of the former empress and the prince, the current emperor ascended to the position of prince, and the status of the princess of Yuehua also rose with the water, when the emperor ascended the throne, she had already married as a human wife, and was still crowned as the eldest princess, the first of all princesses.

It was not far from the Tanglin Waiting Mansion to the Long Princess Mansion, the carriage arrived in about two quarters of an hour, Liu Shuhan and the three people's carriages arrived one after another, and strangely, the Shen Liang's carriage that set out first was missing.

"This is not Madame Tanglin Hou, I haven't seen you for a long time."

Under the service of the servants, Liu Shuhan and the others stepped out of the carriage one after another, and before they could look for Shen Liang's figure, a slightly fat lady with two daughters came over with a smile on her face, and after she shouted, the ladies and ladies who were queuing up outside to submit invitations all looked at the past, no way, who let the Tanglin Palace burn up recently.

The people of the Hou Mansion have also seen the great world, naturally they will not be afraid of the attention of the people, and the eyes that can converge on them are often envious and jealous, which greatly satisfies their vanity, but today most of them are suspicious of ridicule and disdain, Liu Shuhan and Concubine are older and still feel that the old face is a bit hanging, not to mention Shen Qi's three young ladies who are not out of the cabinet, and they are all slightly red in the face of the arrogant and arrogant in ordinary days.

"It turned out to be Lady Taishou..."

Liu Shuhan's response was interrupted by the sudden arrival of the carriage, the carriage engraved with the family emblem of the Tanglin Waiting House stopped steadily in front of them, the curtain was opened, Qi Yue jumped down first, moved out of the pedal stool and placed it underneath, and then stood aside to pull the curtain, and the first thing everyone saw was a red like a flame.

"It's so beautiful!"

When Shen Liang stepped out of the carriage, there were countless sounds of inhaling cool air around him, and some even couldn't help but exclaim in a low voice, Shen Liang's beauty was too visual, plus he was specially picked up by Fu Ying Qi today, it was even more beautiful that people were reluctant to remove their eyes, many young girls looked at the small blushing fluttering, if they didn't guess that he was Shen Liang, it was a double child, it is estimated that many boudoirs will have to secretly agree.

"Is this the original concubine of Tanglin Hou?" I heard that I grew up in the countryside in Zhuangzi, look at this temperament, it is not like ah. "But no, he is said to be only fifteen years old, right?" The big red clothes can actually hold up, as if they are born nobles, and they will not enter the royal family in the future, right?

"Tanglin Hou is really a sin, a good original concubine, one went to the northwest, one was thrown to the countryside Zhuangzi, thanks to the brothers' contention, and now it can be regarded as bittersweet."

"Madame Hou doesn't look like such a mean person, several concubines and concubines in the Hou Mansion are all well educated, and rumors of that kind of thing are often nine points false, maybe someone deliberately engaged in the Tanglin Waiting House."