Chapter 47: If I were a hillbilly, what would you be?

"Shen Qian, you are less of a good person here, Young Master Ben is not familiar with you."

Xiang Zhuo has always liked and disliked clearly, never wronged himself, others may not be able to see it, he can see Shen Qian's disguise at a glance, the more she is like Tianxian'er, the more he feels disgusted.

"Xiang Zhuo..."

Hearing this, Shen Qi's eyes were red, and he looked at him with resentment and grievance, and those who didn't know might think that Xiang Zhuo had done a lot of unconscionable things to her.

"It's too much, Xiang Zhuo, don't think that you are Lin'an's concubine, Miss Shen is just saying a fair word, are you so?"

"That is, if a man bullies two women, do you want to have a face?"

"Miss Shen ignore him, he's a mad dog."

"Hmm, no wonder it's mixed up with Shen Liang's countryman, it's not a good thing."

This time the child Xiang Zhuo is a poke in the honeycomb, several teenagers around Shen Qiang have come out to fight, Xie Yan and others invariably frowned, they are not ordinary people, who is who must see very clearly, but Xiang Zhuo is indeed too impulsive, Shen Liang has not opened his mouth, moreover, this is not the Tianmen Academy, but the Long Princess Palace, if it really alarms the Long Princess, none of them can please well.

"Snap!"

The applause suddenly sounded, and everyone stopped in unison, only to see Shen Liang clapping his hands and standing up slowly, his moving posture standing up in a straight line, the corners of his clothes between the walking spaces did not shake a little, and with the face that was enough to turn all sentient beings upside down, the teenagers around Shen Qiang couldn't help but blush one by one.

"If I'm a countryman, what are you?"

The gaze coldly swept over the previous few most ferocious teenagers, Shen Liang's face was full of mockery, how could he not be favored? He was still the concubine of the Tanglin Waiting House, the son of Shen Ruiting, the Shangshu of the Tanglin Waiting, and the only brother of the Hun general Shen Da, even if the Wei family was not counted, his status was far more noble than many people present.

Kwon Mun Woo is a hillbilly?

What about being funny? The teenagers who were swept by Shen Liang's eyes one by one blushed, trying to fight back but couldn't find the right words, and for a while they couldn't say the embarrassment and shame, but Shen Liang didn't pay attention to them anymore, and the footsteps of a slight pause took another step.

"The seventh sister can really talk, what is it that everything is caused by me?" If you don't call me, who will notice me? Nothing else can happen in the back, who is the cause of it, do I need to explain it in particular? But you, the culprit, ended up being a good person, sigh... The daughter that Madame Hou personally taught was different, when she was low in front of my father, she always pretended to be bullied in front of the old lady or Hou Ye, and her mother really had her daughter.

Standing in front of her, Shen Liang smiled and said, he didn't know what she was doing this for, nor did he want to know, she didn't want her face first, why did he give her a pocket? Doesn't she care most about the identity of the concubine? Then don't blame him for reminding her that she was just a.

Who among the young masters and ladies present did not grow up in the complicated backyard? After he said it, carefully tasted it, is this not the reason? At the beginning, Shen Liang didn't do anything, if it wasn't for Shen Qiang suddenly calling out to him, even if he noticed, everyone didn't know each other, who would take the initiative to provoke him? On such occasions, their identities, even if they are young, will pay attention to their own words and deeds, because they know that they represent more than themselves.