Chapter 168: There is no choice to choose

"Shen Liang, you are a little beast, you have to die well..."

"Uncle please save us, we really don't know that Qiao'er has long been crazy..."

Uncle..." Seeing that Shen Ruiting, the only one who could save them, also took a stand, Shen Ruiqing was so angry that he cursed, and Zhao Lan's mother and son were crying desperately, but unfortunately, Shen Ruiting's entire attention was on Shen Liang's body at this time, and it was impossible to hear their crying, and Shen Liang didn't plan to deal with them at all.

"Yang Shangshu, please tell the emperor on your behalf, kill people to pay for your life, no matter how he punishes Shen Qiao's family, we have no opinion, my father is unwell, he has not paid attention to everything in the palace for a long time, I hope that the emperor will spare him the crime of poor supervision for his past efforts for the imperial court." Walking in front of Yang Wanli, Shen Liang took out the courage of being a concubine, bowed down and saw a salute before he was humble and cleared up the relationship between them, at first he didn't plan to care at all, even if the Hou Mansion was gone, it made no difference to him, anyway, grandfather they are coming back soon, after the big deal, he will marry from the General's Mansion, which is also his mother's family, but now the situation is different, after he leaves the Hou Mansion, he still needs Shen Ruiting's escort to return to the courtyard, He couldn't help but save Houfu.

"Shen Xian's nephew rest assured, this official will tell the emperor truthfully, official duties, this official will leave first, he will be free to Shen Xian's nephew, welcome to Shangshu Mansion." "

He can not give face to anyone in this family, but Shen Liang can't, regardless of the fact that he is the treasure in the palm of King Qingping, the future Princess Qingping and his current good name, just look at what he does not leave his son's friendship, it is impossible for him not to agree."

"Thank you Yang Shangshu. Hearing this, Shen Liang bowed to him again, and Yang Wanli nodded in satisfaction, only then beckoned the servants to forcibly drag away the family who were still crying.

"Aunt Sun, I'll leave it to you here. When he saw them off, Shen Liang ordered casually, without looking at Liu Shuhan's mother and son and Shen Ruijiang, and walked towards Shen Ruiting: "Hou Ye, I'll send you back."

 "Huh? Good, good, good..." Obviously, he didn't expect that he would actually take care of himself, although he no longer called him father, Shen Ruiting was also full of joy, and left with him without paying attention to the others.

"Damn it! Watching their figures disappear into the night, Shen Xiao's gloomy face gritted his teeth, Liu Shuhan's face was also quite ugly, Shen Ruiting's appearance was already known at a glance, could it be that he really went to Wangyue City that night? But even if he knew? He never had proof that it was Guichen who was her, and it was impossible to find a reason to suspend her.

"Hou Ye won't blame me for being nosy, right? Back in the front yard, before Shen Xiang helped Shen Ruiting lie down, Shen Liang's mocking voice sounded, Shen Xiang frowned almost undetectably, just wanted to say something, but was grabbed by Shen Ruiting, seeing him shaking his head at himself, Shen Xiang could only give up, sighing and helping him to bed and set it up.

"Just be happy, cool me..." Leaning on the bed, Shen Ruiting looked at him with loving eyes, but he seemed to forget that Shen Liang no longer needed his love.

"I came today to tell you something very important, Hou Ye, let's get down to business. Forcibly interrupted his apologies that he was about to export, Shen Liang looked indifferent, when he needed it, he was unwilling to give it, now he didn't need it, what was the point of giving? The word father is already just an image noun for him.