Chapter 157: The Precious Is Indescribable, The Army Returns to the City

"Drive!"

In the dark night, several fast horses escorted a carriage on the official road, ugly three moments, the group stopped at the bottom of the city tower of Wangyue City, the city gate had been closed, Shen Ruiting let Shen Xiang's thirteen-year-old son Shen Ling knock on the city gate, show the seal of Shangshu of Hubu to see General Ling or Huaiyang Hou, the general guarding the city distinguished the authenticity of the seal, immediately ordered to open the city gate, and respectfully welcomed him in.

"Shen Houye, why did you come in person so late? But the emperor has an urgent edict? Ling

Wei, who was both quarrelsome, appeared with Huaiyang Hou, Shen Ruiting was both Tanglin Hou and Hubu Shangshu, if there was no official official sent by the emperor, he could not leave the imperial city casually, and they naturally thought that he was here for business.

"Jing Houye, General Ling.

Shen Ruiting hugged his fists in return to them, and said with a bitter face: "Benhou did not come here for official business, but to meet Master Rui'an, I wonder if you can arrange it?" "

The matter of Tanglin Houfu has long been known to everyone, plus Shen Liang is now famous, and has been given by the Holy Order to marry King Qingping, Ling Wei and Huaiyang Hou also pay some attention to their affairs, and when they hear this, they can guess his purpose almost instantly, but...

"Shen Houye, why are you so confused? We can go back in twenty days at most, you leave the imperial city privately at this time, once you let the emperor know, he will definitely not spare you."

Although the two did not have much intersection with him, all three of them were officials of the same dynasty, and they were all the top group of people, even if they disdained his belief in ghosts and gods, they were still more or less worried about him.

"I just can't wait.

Shen Ruiting was not afraid of the jokes of the two, and his smile was mixed with too much bitterness.

"Forget it, Ben will have someone take you to Master Ryan's residence. Ling

Wei and Huaiyang Hou looked at each other, summoned a soldier to lead the way, and Shen Ruiting hurriedly thanked them before leaving.

"If you know today, why bother? Looking at their shadows disappearing into the night, Huaiyang Hou sighed helplessly, he is a military candidate, and the friendship with the Wei family is also good, naturally he also knows Wei Zeqian, that is a very attractive twin, enthusiastic and cheerful, can bring people endless happiness, his life, could have been colorful, who would have thought, in the end went so early, fortunately, his two sons are contending, he should also be able to blind under the Nine Springs.

"People are sometimes easy to blind, but I see that he seems to have seen clearly, but he just needs a strong proof."

Ling Wei also sighed that people like them, who have dedicated their lives to the imperial court and the people, it is indeed easy to ignore their small family, if they are a little confused, it is normal for the backyard to catch fire.

"yes. The two looked at each other, both expressed helplessness, Shen Ruiting's behavior was indeed unacceptable, but as outsiders, they did not have the qualifications to judge.

After the incident in Mochizuki City, Ryan has been praised as a living Buddha, but Ryan is an extremely forgiving and pretentious person, his residence is not a high-ranking household, just a small temple built in the city, Shen Ruiting visited in the middle of the night, did not explain his identity, did not abuse his name, only said that there was something to consult Master Ryan.