Chapter 37: Eat Liu Wenjin

The reputation is polluted, in the future to find the opportunity to wash white, some things if they are marked by people, but there is no chance to wash white, and even may lose their lives, such as the Liu family is related to the bandits, Shen Liang's words seem ordinary, it seems to be just some pickled things in the backyard of the Hou Mansion, but if one is not careful, it may become a sharp blade for their lives.

"What this official said was wrong, the Fifth Young Master not only changed, but his speech was also quite clever, the bandit matter had nothing to do with this official and his sister, and the Fifth Young Master should not listen to hearsay and tarnish the reputation of our brothers and sisters by whiteness."

It took almost all his self-control to restrain himself from running away, Liu Wenjin bit the back of his alveol, and every word seemed to jump out from between his lips and teeth.

"They are all dead and have no proof, of course, they are casually said by the Lord and Madame Hou's red mouth and white teeth."

Shen Liang was not naïve enough to think that he could force him to confess here, and immediately changed the topic after finishing the matter: "There is no point in saying more unclear things, can you still check my carriage?"

With those previous words as the foundation, even if he really had the official documents of the imperial list, he would not have the courage to check his carriage again, unless he really did not want to die, this grievance, he had to eat even if he did not eat!

Liu Wenjin hated him darkly, and his eyes stared at him fiercely like poison, and after a moment he had to raise his hand: "Let them leave." 

"Yes."

After all, the other party is the concubine of the Hou Mansion, and the momentum is also surprisingly compelling, did not see the adults defeated? The soldiers did not dare to hesitate any longer and gave way in an instant.

"Huh... It seems that Lord Liu did not have an imperial official document and did not dare to follow me to the Jing Zhaoyin Mansion. Bursting a smile that was enough to make a hundred flowers lose color, Shen Liang turned around and got into the carriage after saying it, completely ignoring how terrible an uproar his words would cause.

"Lord..."

Until Shen Liang's carriage disappeared into the rain curtain, Liu Wenjin did not react at all, always with a black face full of gloomy eyes, the soldiers could not help but shrink a little, they all heard what Shen Liang said before, whether it was true or not, it would not be clear that there would be an impeachment of him on the emperor's royal case tomorrow morning, especially the bandit. The eldest princess and the Duan Junwang had never given up on finding the real culprit.

"Go back."

With a wave of his big hand, Liu Wenjin turned the horse's head with a calm face and quickly left with the soldiers.

"Does the surname Liu still have a face?" Does he dare to claim to be your uncle? He clearly wants to tarnish your reputation, it is simply too deceitful, cool, how did you let him go? He should be dragged directly to Jing Zhaoyin Mansion to see how he speaks. On the other side, on the carriage, Qi Yue's eyes were red with anger, and he obviously didn't do anything, why were those people always reluctant to let him go?

"Since you know they don't want faces, why do you have to be angry with them?"

Shaking his head amusedly, Shen Liang handed him a handkerchief for him to wipe his face, Qi Yue was still a little angry: "Can I not be angry?" Never seen more outrageous than theirs.

"Well, don't be angry, I am afraid that there will be quite a lot of such things in the future, how can I cry every time?" Be careful not to hurt your eyes. Of course, he also has it, but he will not sulk with himself, and it is not worth it to be angry, so if he is angry, he will only throw at others, and if he does not die, the other party will also let him not sleep.

"Liang Liang, why don't you drag them to Jing Zhaoyin Mansion?"

There was also a more angry one, Qi Xuan's voice also came in from outside the carriage, and Shen Liang couldn't help but laugh: "Do you really think he doesn't have the official documents of the Imperial List?" The Taishi Mansion was stolen, and the emperor ordered the whole city to search for it, and he insisted that he did not know who we were to stop the carriage, so what can we do to him? Don't you forget that I just came back, and I alarmed Jing Zhaoyin twice in a row in ten days, what will others say? Besides, I am still a twin, once my reputation is ruined, how will I negotiate marriage in the future? Those people in the Hou Mansion are afraid that they are going to be happy and broken. The most important thing is that with Shen Ruiting's desire to kill him, he wants to ruin his real reputation, in order to preserve the reputation of the eldest brother and the Hou government, he is afraid that he will directly marry him to the pawn of the trafficker and break off relations with him from now on!

Thinking about this, Shen Liang's eyes were cold, and his head, which was already faintly painful, seemed to hurt even more.

"Sorry, but we thought it was too simple."

After he said it, Qi Yue finally realized that he was too impulsive, and a strong sense of guilt rushed up, thanks to Liang Liang had been teaching him recently, expanding his horizons, as soon as he encountered things, he was still stupid, and he was happy for a while, but what ruined Liang Liang and the future of the young master.

"No, Liang Liang, if that's the case, why doesn't Liu Wenjin go with you to Jing Zhaoyin Mansion?"

Qi Xuan's rare reaction was rapid, and Shen Liang leaned back against the carriage and smiled slightly: "Who knows, maybe it's confused?" After all, the bandit thing long princess house can always cling to it. Shen Liang did not tell the truth, he knew why Liu Wenjin did not dare to go, and he would be unscrupulous after eating this point, but now there was no need to say that.

"Deservedly, it's better to be angry with him."

This was a bit childish, but it didn't seem strange to come out of Qi Xuan's mouth.

"Liang Liang, if what you just said reaches Hou Ye's ears..."

After regaining his composure, Qi Yue looked at him worriedly, and Hou Fu sent Liang Liang to the countryside Zhuangzi, declaring to the outside world that he had been sick since childhood, after all, Hou Ye was a high-ranking official of the court, if people knew that he believed in ghosts and gods so much, the officials impeached him and feared that they would fly into the imperial study like snowflakes, although during this time various gossip also showed that Liang Liang did not go to the countryside Zhuangzi because of illness, but there was no positive statement, and everyone did not take it seriously, but today it was Liang Liang himself said, At that time, the reputation of Hou Ye and Hou Fu will probably plummet, and it is strange that Hou Ye can spare the coolness.

"So what?"

He was already used to it, anyway, he had already plucked out the eldest brother, what did the reputation of Hou Fu and Shen Ruiting have to do with him?