Chapter 76: Shen Qiao Confessed His Mistake in Public?

Lotus Xiang Courtyard Warm Pavilion, not to Shen Liang's surprise, not only the second room and three rooms all arrived, even Shen Ruiting and Shen Xiao brothers and sisters are there, leaving aside those concubines and daughters, the only thing that did not arrive was Liu Shuhan, who was grounded, when Shen Liang took Qi Yue in to see this formation, his eyes couldn't help but flash, it seems that he is really going to make trouble.

"Grandmother!"

The more and more moisturized and good-looking face spread a faint smile mark, Shen Liang was silent, only greeted the old lady, even Shen Ruiting did not call, what he got must be the black face of those elders who were dissatisfied, but he didn't care, and Shen Ruiting he dared to tear his face, let alone them? With his current reputation, even if they go out and say that he disrespects his elders, they will be regarded as maliciously slandered.

On the surface, Shen Liang didn't seem to have done anything to take revenge after he came back, but what he did was affecting everyone little by little, how similar is the current situation to his previous life? It's just that their positions are reversed, killing people is not enough to nod their heads, if they just kill them, it will inevitably be too cheap for them, what he experienced in his previous life, he wants them all to go through.

"Xiao Wu is here, come to my grandmother's side quickly."

The warm pavilion was quiet for a while, as if she had just noticed his presence, the old lady's lowered head slowly lifted, and greeted him with a smile on her face: "How long has Xiao Wu been here?"

"Just came."

Shen Liang, who was sitting under him, sneered in his heart, but his face did not show mountains and waters, always elegant and indifferent, and the old lady pretended to sigh: "People are old, they can't admit defeat, but after a while, the old woman will sleep, and even you don't know that you are coming, Xiao Wu, don't worry about your grandmother."

This ability to open his eyes and speak nonsense is also no one, but everyone present still believes it.

"Don't dare."

Shen Liang complained weakly, and lowered his eyes to spit out two words along his words, he wanted to see what they were doing in such a big battle today.

"You child, you are too well-behaved, I have listened to your father, the child in your yard is an abandoned son you picked up, you said that as soon as you are not married, you suddenly pick up a child and come back to raise, and you are not afraid of others gossiping."

In order to show cordiality, the old lady took the initiative to take his hand, not to mention how much she cherished him, Shen Liang still had a faint expression: "Fortunately, the mouth grows on others, just say what you love, I just have a clear conscience."

"But you still have to get married, you don't care what others say, can your future husband not care?"

Glaring at him unpleasantly, the old lady continued: "I think it's better to send the child to the Huimin Department, or to the grandmother in the mansion, they are much more experienced in taking care of the children than you, you, ah, just study at ease, and when Da Er comes back, find a good family with your father, and marry in a beautiful way."

"Yes, Xiaowu, the mother is also for your good, it's really not good for you to bring a child like this."

Seeing this, Zhao Lan also joined the ranks of lobbying with a worried face, Lu Yang didn't want to care about this matter, but under Shen Jing's hint, he still spoke: "No, don't you just abandon the child, what do you say you are holding like a treasure?" Is it worth it to ride the rest of your life for him? The three mothers-in-law and daughter-in-law each have their own styles, but the purpose is to return to the same path, Shen Ruiting, who is sitting on the side, looks at them and then looks at Shen Liang, and simply closes his eyes.

"Thank you grandmother and second aunt and third aunt for your concern."

After a moment of silence, Shen Liang stood up and bowed slightly, and sat down before continuing: "If the so-called husband family will be disgusted because I adopted a child, they are not worthy to be my future husband's family, let me say something that may upset the elders, from my birth to the present, the only relative who has given me warmth is the eldest brother, but he is now fighting to the death with the enemy for the sake of thousands of Li people in Daqin, How can I take care of my younger brother? Although You'er is not my child, he is the only person in the Hou Mansion who brings me warmth, in my mind, he is no different from my own child, please don't let me hear the word abandoned child again.

It was clear what he meant, what they were not willing to give, he did not demand, but that did not prevent him from seeking warmth in others.

Shen Liang's words were somewhat straightforward, none of the people present were fools, their faces were a little unnatural when they heard this, and they didn't dare to say anything else, they really had no confidence in this matter, after all, he had just returned from the countryside.

"Fifth brother is..."
Shen Qiang, who was fed up with the strange gaze during this time, wanted to provoke, but Shen Ruiting swept over with a warning look, which instantly scared his face white, and the rest of the words were choked deep in his throat.

Seeing this, Shen Xiao quietly pulled her clothes and signaled her not to cause trouble, now they only need to watch the performance of the second room and the third room.

"What does Seventh Sister want to say?"

Calmly straightened the sleeves, Shen Liang looked up, the bottom of his eyes was frozen three feet, frightened Shen Qiang subconsciously lowered his head, and when she came back to her senses and looked up again, Shen Liang's gaze had turned away, leaving her alone more annoyed and uncomfortable, and the kerchief in her hand was about to be torn apart.

"That's it, since you insist on raising that child, then keep it, it's a matter of old age."

Seeing that the situation was not right, the old lady shook off his hand, obviously a little unhappy, after Shen Qiang, Shen Liang received Shen Ruiting's glare for the second time, but compared to Shen Qiang's fear, he looked back generously, and gave a bright smile for free, which instantly blocked Shen Ruiting's face stiff, and his heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys seemed to be all painful.

"Mother, Xiao Wu is kind, this is a good thing, I believe that people outside will not talk nonsense."

Unexpectedly, Zhao Lan took the initiative to help Shen Liang speak, Shen Liang raised his eyes to look at him, and then looked at Shen Qiao, who had always sat next to the two of them with his head down, a glint of essence quickly slipped under his eyes, it seems that the child's affairs are not the main purpose of their coming to him, there should be bigger things waiting for him behind.

"Oh... Old body is old. The old lady sighed self-deprecatingly again, and only turned to Shen Liang again after a while: "Little five, I have heard about you and Qiao'er a few days ago, and I have also asked Qiao'er, she really didn't mean it at that time, but she was suddenly squeezed by someone before she subconsciously put her hand against the person in front, who knew that the person happened to be you, and you mistook it for someone who wanted to push you into the water and pulled her to jump down together." 

"Oh? Grandmother means, everything is my fault?

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows and glanced at Shen Qiao, how long has this happened? Isn't it too late to think of pursuing it now? Could it be that they put up this battle to force him to confess?

"No, Xiao Wu, don't get me wrong."

Before the old lady, Zhao Lan seemed to be very anxious to stand up and deny, and after finishing the matter, he looked at everyone present before sitting down with a guilty face: "Although it is not intentional, but in the end it is still the fault of Qiao'er, Xiao Wu, the second aunt knows that you have a grudge in your heart, and should have told you clearly a long time ago, this is not that you have been busy a few days ago, today I heard that your new yard has been officially moved in, I asked my mother to find an uncle to come over, we are a family after all, It's not good to always have this in your heart, isn't it? It's going to be red rain?

The second room will actually take the initiative to show favor, although it is still arguing, but it is already very rare, even Shen Liang can't help but be shocked, before this, he really didn't expect it to be such a trend, but there will be demons when things are abnormal, Shen Liang is not stupid enough to really think that they want to repent and become people again, if that is the case, they will not covet the title of Tanglin Hou for decades.

"Family..."

Shen Liang smiled strangely, and the deliberately lengthened coda made people's hearts hang in their throats, and unexpectedly, he echoed Zhao Lan in the next second: "One."Family really shouldn't.

But, are they family?

"Second aunt is right, Xiao Wu is really a kind and good boy."

Whether or not he understood his voice, Zhao Lan made a relieved expression, and then suddenly said in a deep voice: "Qiao'er, don't hurry up to pour tea for your fifth brother and admit your mistake, and ask him to forgive you."

"Mother..."
Shen Qiao, who was scolded, was in tears, indescribably pitiful.

"It's rare that your fifth brother is kind, don't count with you, quickly admit your mistake to Little Five, and you will still be good brothers and sisters who love each other in the future."

Zhao Lanqiang endured the distressed tiger's face, under her persuasion, Shen Qiao raised his eyes to look at Shen Liang on the opposite side, took the tea sent by the maid, and walked over step by step with it.

"Fifth brother, I'm sorry, it's my sister who didn't stand firm that caused you to fall into the water."

Standing in front of him, Shen Qiao held the teacup and lowered her head, shedding tears as she spoke, God knows how uncomfortable she felt in her heart.

Everyone present looked at them, some incomprehensible, some eager, and some did not react, Shen Liang did not immediately reach out to take the teacup, but quietly looked at Shen Qiao with smiling eyes, since falling into the water, she has not appeared again, in just ten days, the whole person has lost a lot of weight, it looks like she is really about to feather into an immortal.

"Fifth brother..."

Seeing that he did not move for a long time, Shen Qiao raised his teary eyes, and a cruel touch quickly slipped through the depths of his eyes, but soon disappeared without a trace, and only grievances remained under his face, but what she didn't know was that Shen Liang had already caught it, and her eyes quietly glanced at the teacup handed to him, They can't be stupid enough to poison the tea in front of Shen Ruiting, right?

"How? Are you still unwilling to forgive the overseas Chinese?

His silence seemed to arouse the dissatisfaction of the old lady, afraid that he would really see something, and his tone was extremely unkind.

"Since everything is a misunderstanding, and Qiao'er sincerely admits his mistakes, don't be too calculating when you are a brother."

Seeing that his mother was unhappy, Shen Ruiting also said lightly, but he was skeptical of their statement, how could there be such a coincidence? If it weren't for Liu Shuhan's accident, he would have taken back the power of the middle feed long ago, the second room did a little too much this time, even if Shen Liang is no longer favored, it is also his Shen Ruiting's biological son, he can turn a blind eye to the fuss in the mansion, but in the Chang Princess Mansion, it is simply too much to put him, the master of the Hou Mansion.

Shen Liang turned his head to look at him, the corners of his mouth curved a mocking arc, others plotted to grab his title all day, he was still so filial and thoughtful, his heart was really not ordinary, Hubu Shangshu was bought by him with money, right?

"You..."

Reading his eyes, Shen Ruiting was about to have a seizure immediately, afraid that their father and son would delay the right thing if they quarreled, Zhao Lan hurriedly interjected: "Xiao Wu, Qiao'er really knows that he is wrong, you can forgive him this time."

"Fifth brother..."
Shen Qiao shouted more aggrievedly, a room full of people stared at them, if
Shen Liang dared not to drink this cup of tea, I am afraid that it would be difficult to get out of the lotus courtyard today.