Chapter 196 - Abandoning the Old Lady? Back to Adventism!

"It's easy to ask for their lives, but what I want is not their lives, Grandpa rest assured, I have my own ideas."

Glancing back at his line of sight, a trace of coldness quickly slipped through Shen Liang's eyes, killing them was inevitably too cheap for them.

"The little broken child has a lot of eyes, okay, the old man will wait and see."

After looking at him deeply for a long time, Old General Wei got up and stretched out his hand to Old Lady Wei by the way: "Let's go, they are all tired, let them freshen up and rest tonight, and we will gather slowly again." 

"My son has returned, can I still be afraid that he will not be able to run away?

"Hmm.

Nodding, Mrs. Wei smoothed her son's hair with her hand again, and said with tears in her eyes: "Son, now that your children have grown up, and your father is also old, you can no longer bear the grief of a white-haired person sending a black-haired person, no matter what you become now, you must not give up the hope of living, you know?" The ancestors were right in saying that as long as you live, everything is possible. With his experience, how could he not see the meaning of his son's complete relaxation after Liu Shuhan's death?

"Whew..." Wei Zeqian, who had no hope of living, burst into tears again, yes, he was too unfilial, after seeing his relatives and children again, and the people who harmed him also got the end they deserved, he didn't want to continue to live, but he forgot, his parents were old, how could he bear his death? Although Da'er and Liang Liang have both grown up, how can he make up for it when he owes them so many years of fatherly love? He is not qualified to die.

"Fourth, it doesn't matter if you were blind for the first half of your life, your father and your brothers, as well as your two sons, will stand up with you again, but the most important thing is that you yourself have the ** to stand up, do you know? Your father is old, and your father is old, don't let us down again." 

"The old general has been a hero all his life, but in front of his lost and regained son, he is a little old and tearful.

"Uh-huh! Wei

Zeqian He had seen his father's appearance, and he no longer dared to have any thoughts of suicide, and nodded desperately with tears.

"Let's go.

Nodded, hugged his daughter-in-law, General Wei took the lead to turn around, and the three Wei Zehang brothers also said a few words to their younger brothers before leaving, just when Shen Da proposed to send them back, General Wei, who was about to cross the threshold, turned around and scolded: "What to send?" Aren't you going to enter the palace tomorrow? All go early to rest. After speaking, the Wei family left one after another under his leadership.

"Brother, go back to my Advent Courtyard."

Before Shen Da, Shen Liang took the initiative to propose that in his eyes, the Chonglin Courtyard and the Hou Mansion were separate, and that was his private fortress.

"Hmm.

Shen Da nodded, and Huo Yelin, who had not spoken, stepped forward again and hugged Wei Zeqian: "Dad, let's go back to the cool courtyard." With that, a group of people prepared to evacuate.

"Ze Qian..." Seeing that they were completely absent, Shen Ruiting stood up and looked at them, everyone's footsteps stopped, Wei Zeqian, who was held by Huo Yelin, put his eyes on him for the first time, and after looking at him deeply for a while, he didn't make any sound, just shook his head lightly, and told him wordlessly, It was impossible between them, never will be.

"Hou Ye, about your relationship with your father, we will give you an explanation next.

When Shen Da frowned and was displeased, Shen Liang had already spoken coldly, and after speaking, his gaze immediately moved to Sun Jing: "Aunt Sun, the affairs of the Hou Mansion are still taken care of by you, and within three days, all the people who should be cleaned up will be cleaned up."