Chapter 22: Brother, I want to learn martial arts

"Fifth Young Master, your clothes have already been taken, do you want to try them on?"

The scene was once very embarrassing, Fei Yu Ge was in charge of the sharp eyes of the guys who brought Shen Liang's custom-made clothes, and quickly smiled and came forward to remind them how the Tanglin Waiting House had nothing to do with them, they were doing business, businessmen only paid attention to and angry, and no one wanted their shop to be filled with these messy things.

"It's okay."

The purpose had been achieved, and Shen Liang didn't bother to talk to Shen Qiao and Wei Snake again: "Eighth sister, if it's okay, I'll try on clothes first."

"Well, okay."

The hand that squeezed the handkerchief tightened, Shen Qiao was not very natural to nod, under the leadership of the treasurer, Shen Liang's master and servant three went to the back fitting room together, the clothes made by the Fei Yu Ge embroidery lady were no longer the style or size, it was nothing to say, Shen Liang himself did not try, just let Qi Yue Qi Xuan try it, and by the way, he helped them order a few other clothes, and picked out a lot of necessary accessories such as jade crowns.

"Fifth Young Master, it may take some time for you to have the rest of your clothes, plus the two little princes, and then I will have someone send you to the palace together."

In only three days, Shen Liang's clothes were only made twice, a whole piece of cloth can be done well, the treasurer said with a smile on his face while collecting money, Shen Liang nodded: "Okay, send it directly to my re-entry courtyard, without going through the people of the Hou Mansion." 

After saying that, Shen Liang stood up, Qi Yue Qi Xuan, who had already tried on clothes, both picked up his newly purchased things, and the treasurer personally and enthusiastically sent them out, Shen Qiao was no longer there, thinking that he should continue to stay without a face, go home and cry.

"It's cool, it's not early, let's go back."

The three masters and servants drove the carriage to the largest medicine shop in the imperial city to catch a lot of medicinal materials, during which Shen Liang overheard the news of the bandits' suicide in fear of crime, and was somewhat surprised, but what surprised him was not that the Liu family had escaped a disaster, but that Pei Yuanxian had so easily let people 'commit suicide in fear of sin', of course, this was because he did not know that Pei Yuanxian did not participate in the encirclement and interrogation of the bandits at all.

"No, go to Tyson House and we'll have dinner outside."

Shaking his head, Shen Liang closed his eyes and leaned back against the carriage, Liu Wenjin was now just an imperial city capital, a four-pin official, even if Pei Yuanxian was useless, it was impossible for him to easily kill people and kill people, was it at this time, they had already hooked up with Qin Yunshen? In his previous life, he only knew that the Liu family was his person after marrying Qin Yunshen, but he didn't know exactly when they had committed adultery.

"Hmm."

Seeing that his eyebrows seemed to show a little fatigue, Qi Yue did not say anything more, lifted the car curtain and said a word to Qi Xuan, sat back and looked at him quietly, after a few days of getting along, they could all see the changes in Shen Liang, and they also knew that he was hiding a lot of things from them, at the beginning they would ask, what he wanted to answer would honestly tell them, and those who did not want to answer often went around in circles with them, and each time they went around the ditch. After several consecutive times, they don't ask, as long as it's cool or cool.

Tyson Building is a relatively large restaurant in the Imperial City, the four main cities have their branches, Shen Liang dressed too plainly, when he went in, he once again became the focus of others' attention, but they did not care, after asking for a box, they went to the second floor with the shop Xiao Er, and waited until all the dishes they ordered were on the table, Shen Liang did not move the chopsticks, but untied the burden brought down from the carriage.

"What are you doing?"

Seeing him take out a set of gray cotton coats from his baggage, Qi Yue Qi Xuan looked at him strangely.

"I have something to go out, and you're going to have dinner here, and remember, don't let anyone in."

After changing his clothes, Shen Liang made his hair again, covered his face a little, and after a moment he dressed up as a small house.

"Get out? We're going with you.

As soon as he heard that he was leaving, Qi Yue and the two of them were about to get up, and Shen Liang quickly stopped them: "Brother Yue, Brother Xuan, you can't go, I don't know if anyone is watching and following us, but everything is careful, you must stay and cover me, rest assured, the place I went is not far from here, and I will come back soon."

"But..." They still didn't feel at ease, after all, Shen Liang's appearance really looked very weak and very good to bully, although after the events of the past few days, they all knew that he was no longer the soft persimmon who let people rub and pinch flat.

"No, Qi Yue, Qi Xuan, this is the order!"

With a look on his face, Shen Liang said sternly, and his eyes were instantly as sharp as a blade.

"Liang..."

The two of them were obviously frightened, Qi Xuan wanted to say something more, but he was grabbed by Qi Yue and shook his head at him, and Qi Yue turned to Shen Liang: "Well, Liang Liang, you should also be careful." 

Cool is not the cool of the past, he has an idea, they should believe him more.

"Hmm."

Without saying anything more, Shen Liang nodded, turned and listened to the door for a while, making sure that there was no movement outside before pulling the door open and flashing out, Qi Xuan wanted to keep up, Qi Yue still pulled him tightly.

"Brother, Liang Liang is still a child, just in case..."

"No case, Xiao Xuan, excessive protection will harm Liang Liang, and even if we follow, we can't help him, so it is better to stay here and do something within our power."

It is impossible to say that it is impossible not to be frustrated, the master they have been serving and protecting since childhood is slowly growing up, and it seems that they are becoming more and more useless, but he cannot admit defeat, since Liang Liang has grown up, then they will grow up with him.

Qi Xuanzi was relatively simple and impulsive, but he was not stupid, and he sat on a stool with a weak ass, and only after half a sound did he look up and say, "Brother, I want to learn martial arts."

"Huh?"

Qi Yue raised an eyebrow, and then quickly said, "Or, learn some fist and foot kung fu, at least when you encounter danger, you will not be at the mercy of others, and when you go back, you will tell Liang Liang, I should also learn something, I can't be left behind every time."

They were not afraid of being tired or suffering, they were afraid of being abandoned by Shen Liang, the three of them had been dependent on each other since childhood, grew up together, and had long regarded each other as their most important relatives.