Chapter 133: Wang Ye is angry, and the remaining layout is left

"You expected them to calculate you like this?"

He drugged those people, but more than a month ago, Pei Yuanxian couldn't help frowning, and his intuition told him that Liang Liang seemed to have something very important to hide from him.

"It's just prevention, since they dare to give me a killer pill, it is impossible for me to make me silently infertile, they will definitely find a way to poke it out, and must ensure that no one will pay attention to the matter of the killer pill, the only possibility is to let people insult me, after I am ravaged, they can cover up the fact that I have been given a killer pill on the excuse that my body is too damaged to conceive, so that my reputation is completely ruined, even if someone doesn't mind that I have been insulted, There is no one who does not care about the fact that I am a twin, but I cannot have an heir. Of course, he will be a little guarded, the most important reason is that he has already experienced it in his previous life, but this matter cannot be said.

"What?! They also gave you a killer drug? When is the thing? Shen Liang only cared about talking, carelessly forgetting that Pei Yuanjian didn't know about the Jezi medicine, so that Pei Yuanjian completely stormed away after listening to it, Tianshu Shake Light and Lei Zhen were all taken aback, looking at the angry look he had never had, Shen Liang couldn't help but tremble carefully, secretly scolding himself for being careless, why did he blurt it out?

"Ahem... So what, they didn't succeed, as soon as I left the lotus courtyard, I sealed the acupuncture points with silver needles, and when I returned to the re-advent courtyard, I immediately spit out all the concoctions, and ate the detoxification pills I made, it should be fine.

After thinking about it again and again, Shen Liang tugged at the hem of his clothes pitifully like a little daughter-in-law, I don't know what, he always felt a little weak.

"So you hide it from me and don't tell me? The phoenix eyes full of anger stared straight at him, Pei Yuan was so angry that he wanted to strangle him, such a big thing, he actually hid it to death, if he hadn't said that he had leaked his mouth today, he would probably never know in this life, right? Little things without conscience, thanks to him telling him everything, planning for him everywhere, almost serving him before and after the saddle, he didn't even tell him anything, in his mind, did he take him as the other half of the future?

"Weren't you busy with the affairs of Mochizuki City at that time, these are all small things..."

"Every thing about you is not a small matter.

Under his forced gaze, Shen Liang became more and more weak-hearted, and wanted to defend himself, but Pei Yuanxian interrupted him with a rough roar without even thinking about it, and his anger not only did not subside, but became more and more intense.

"You guys go out first.

Waving away the three Tianshu people who had shrunk to the corner, Shen Liang looked at Pei Yuanjian who was about to burn all over, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, and made sufficient psychological preparations for himself before walking over.

"Lord Wang..."

"Snap!

"Don't touch the king! Shen Liang stretched out to pull his hand and was slapped away by him mercilessly, Pei Yuanxian was angry, childishly turned his back to him, Shen Liang stroked the back of the hand that was patted red, turned to him resignedly, and stretched out the still red hand in front of him: "Wang Ye, let you be red, don't you feel distressed?"

 On the back of the white hand, the place where the red was shot was particularly conspicuous, and it would be a lie to say that he was not distressed, but Pei Yuanxian forced himself to look away.