Chapter 55: Punch in the face

"Then how can he, a man who has never learned to paint, win me over?"

The proud talent was questioned like this, the pampered and accustomed Jiangmen concubines completely ignored their father's oppression, pointing at Shen Liang's angry questioning, many people present could not help but shake their heads or frown, the concubines of the Tangtang Bofu were too unorthodox!

In contrast, Shen Liang, who was questioned by people pointing at his nose, was calm and calm, as if everything had nothing to do with him, and they stood tall and low with each other.

"Miss Jiang, don't worry, this officer will convince you right away."

After his voice fell, the two servants unfolded Shen Liang's paintings, which were exactly the opposite of the paintings of Jiangmen's concubines, Shen Liang's paintings did not have a single figure, nor did he have a Jinge iron horse, only an endless desert and the sunset that was about to sink into the desert, as well as a few lonely tombs and extinguished fireworks. Next to it, there is also a strong and powerful drop of a poem: the desert is lonely and the smoke is straight, and the long river is full of sunset!

Although there is no character, basically can not talk about any painting, but the loneliness and desolation and cruelty in it go straight into people's hearts, everyone who sees this painting seems to have appeared in front of the eyes of the people who have seen the great war, the desert and the heavens and the earth are connected into a line, the battlefield is broken and bloody, at the same time, an unspeakable sadness and sorrow firmly envelops them, especially those military generals who have been on the battlefield, Taiping is always the general fixed, do not see the general to enjoy the peace, they fight in blood on the battlefield, Defending the homeland, but not necessarily getting the respect and kindness it deserves, this painting not only tells the cruelty of the battlefield, but also alludes to the tragic end of the generals after the war, most of the generals will be cunning rabbits and running dogs.

The endless desert, like a magnificent battlefield, the sunset that is about to be silent, the lonely graves that are in ruins, the fireworks that are rising into the sky, there is nothing, but there is everything, this is the real war!

"Good!"

In the suffocating silence, Huaiyang Hou, who had been awarded the title of Marquis of Military Merit, was the first to stand up and clap his hands and applaud: "A desert is lonely and straight, and the long river is full of sunset!" With him taking the lead, the applause of the hall is thunderous, the quality of the painting does not need the three elders to explain in particular, perhaps Shen Liang is not as good as the Jiangmen Bofei in the skill of painting, but his painting can directly hit people's hearts, so that even the

soul can not help but resonate, who wins and who loses, at a glance!

Those who were waiting to see Shen Liang's jokes all withered, but not only that, Shen Liang once again made a big splash, winning the praise of many people present, and they all hated to bite off the back of the alveoli, especially those in the Shen family.

Savvy little guy!

Pei Yuanxian, who seemed lazy and lazy, but in fact had always paid attention to Pei Yuanxian looked down and smiled lightly, and even he did not know how spoiled and proud he was smiling.

"No, it's impossible... He had obviously never learned..."

"Touch!"

Unable to withstand such a huge blow, in the mocking and disdainful eyes of everyone, Jiang Men's concubine sat down on the ground, muttering disbelief in her mouth, but at this time, no one paid attention to her anymore.