Chapter 46: The Princes Who Fight with Their Hearts

The octagonal pavilion is built behind the rockery, not far away is the famous man-made river in the Long Princess Mansion, at this time there are several boats floating on the river, on which are gathered the ladies of various families, and there are many people in the garden in front, some of them get together to talk about poetry and show off their literary talents, and some are simply giggling and joking, basically young people, and the older generation are gathered in the main hall of the main courtyard.

"Shen Liang? Shen Da's brother? On one of the big boats in the

artificial river, several men who were dressed in extraordinary clothes and had a particularly outstanding temperament all noticed the figure of Yin Hong, because the distance was relatively far, most of them could not see his appearance, but his noble demeanor still made them all look sideways.

"Yes Your Highness, he was outside the door before..."

A white, pure, bamboo pole-like man leaned over and said what had happened before, and several people's eyes flashed, but none of them opened their mouths, until a very fat man patted his belly and said, "What an interesting little guy, another day the main hall will definitely play with him."

"Brother Third Emperor, just stop and be careful that your sister-in-law cuts off your rations."

His words were quickly spat back by another person, and the fat Third Prince, Qin Yunyi, immediately slapped the table and stood up, and the fat flesh on his face also trembled: "He dare!" The main hall suspended him!

"Little Plum, ink the main hall, and the main hall will write down the words of the third elder and show them to the third princess later."

"Big Brother!"

Hearing this, Qin Yunyi was discouraged on the spot, and the previous momentum was swept away.

"Haha..."

A group of princes all laughed and twisted their heads, the third prince Qin Yunyi was afraid that the three princesses were not a matter of one day or two days, every time their brothers got together, they liked to make fun of him, seeing that he was blushing and his neck was thick, they all felt particularly coke.

"What does Old Eight see?" Can you look at Shen Liang? In the midst of laughter, the second prince Qin Yunlan suddenly turned to the handsome young man who had been looking at the pavilion, and now that they were all adults, they also began to show their covetousness for the throne, plus the emperor had not been a prince and not a king, and the brothers had a very good relationship on the surface, but in fact, they had already fought to the death, and they were eager to kill one by one.

For a moment, except for the Third Prince, the rest of the princes all looked over, and the Eighth Prince, Qin Yuncheng, retracted his gaze and smiled shyly: "What did the Second Emperor Brother say, I was just enjoying the scenery in my aunt's palace." Of the nine adult princes, only the second prince and the third prince were married, but the second prince's concubine died of a fetus shortly after she became a relative, and the rest of the princes were all unmarried.

"I'm afraid Old Eight appreciates more than just scenery, right?"

Qin Yuntian, the fifth prince, smiled evilly: "I heard that this Shen Liang is not only the concubine of the Tanglin Waiting Palace, Shen Da's only brother, but also the grandson of the old general Wei, the father and emperor are ready to let the Wei family return, then they will definitely recognize Shen Liang, if they can marry him, are they afraid that they will not be able to ask the Ding Eastern Palace?" 

Today's empress has nothing to do, the nine adult princes, all of them are not concubines, the mother of the fifth prince is an imperial concubine, perennial to assist the empress who has been sick for many years to manage the harem, his foreign family also controls the military department, and he naturally has no scruples in speaking, and he is not afraid of offending people at all.