Chapter 180: Shen Da on Pei Yuanxi

Five years have not seen, there is no gap between the brothers, but because they have experienced too many things that should not be experienced at this age, making their relationship seem closer and closer, for Huo Yelin's sister-in-law, Shen Liang really accepts and likes it, but for Pei Yuanxi's brother-in-law, Shen Da is very unhappy, always feel that he snatched his lovely brother.

"Liang Liang, when I go back, I will play His Majesty and ask him to break your marriage contract with Wang Ye, you are only fifteen, what to marry, it is not too late to stay for another five years." Pulling

Shen Liang, Shen Da glared at Pei Yuanxian hatefully, as if he was the biggest enemy in his life.

"Brother!

"Then King Ben will have to consider whether to let you stay in the Northwest forever." Hearing this, Shen Liang immediately cried and laughed, Pei Yuanxi's eyes narrowed slightly, and his words were full of strength, Huo Yelin had completely given up, too lazy to intervene in this matter.

"Stay and stay, Liang Liang is my younger brother, of course, he must also be with me."

Not to be outdone, Pei Yuanxian smiled wickedly: "He's just your younger brother."

"So what?

"No, what King Ben wants to say is that you are his brother, and I, his man, future husband!"

"Fart, who allowed it?"

Shen Da jumped like thunder, and even forgot about the injuries that continued to hurt on his body, and he was about to jump up, but fortunately, Huo Yelin and Shen Liang reacted quickly and both held him down.

"King Ben wants to marry, Liang Liang is willing to marry, the two are happy, who else does he need to allow? Ignoring his excitement, Pei Yuanxian was calm and domineering, and no one could stop him from marrying Shen Liang, including Shen Da.

"you..."

"Husband-kun!

"Brother! The more he was like this, the more excited Shen Da became, and even the foul language burst out, Huo Yelin Shen Liang stopped him in unison, one looked at him disapprovingly, and the other turned his head to look at Pei Yuanxian: "You also don't say two words, my brother still has injuries on his body." 

"Brother just can't accept it for a while, does he want to fight with him one nail?

"..."

Understood the meaning under his eyes, Pei Yuanxian is not without grudges, people are going to ask for the dissolution of the marriage contract in front of him, he can't say yet? The cool heart is also too biased.

With Shen Liang's cleverness, how could he not see his belly?

Sighing helplessly, Shen Liang reached out and held his hand, wordlessly comforting him.

"Liang Liang..."

This scene happened to be seen by Shen Da, who Huo Yelin had finally calmed down, for a while, Shen Da's eyes were indescribably complicated, had his coolness been seriously brainwashed?

"Brother, Yuan Yan is the person I chose, and I will only marry him in this life. Holding Pei Yuanxi's hand and turning to look at him, Shen Liang smiled slightly, not hiding his happiness, this time, he believed that he would not be wrong again.

From under his eyes, Shen Da saw love, and all the words he wanted to say were stuck deep in his throat.

Knowing that he just didn't adapt and needed time to accept, Shen Liang didn't stimulate him anymore, let go of Pei Yuanxian's hand and took his hand to call his pulse: "The prescription I prescribed should be drunk for three consecutive days, and the residual poison can be all removed after three days, and the wound can generally heal in about five days, but because too much carrion has been scraped, force cannot be used temporarily after the stitches are removed, and heavy physical work cannot be done, and it must be cultivated for three or five months, waiting until new meat grows." Personally sure that he was fine, Shen Liang's last worry disappeared.