Chapter 110: The Root of the Evil Family

"You two stupid women!"

Their reaction is enough to explain everything, the old lady is dizzy with anger, trembling fingers pointing at this and pointing at that, looking like she may roll her eyes at any time, but fortunately, Shen Ruijiang and the two supported her in time.

"No, it's not like this, at that time, Xiao'er only said that he was short of silver, and he was about to take another exam, I thought he was going to buy books or talk to friends about poetry papers, so he gave him silver twice alone, five thousand taels each time, he didn't say that he wanted to bribe the chief examiner..."

Bearing everyone's censure gaze, Liu Shuhan shook his head and waved his hand in a panic, he was already in tears, if he knew that his son was taking it to bribe the chief examiner, she would not give money if she said anything, the descendants of a family like them, even if the imperial examination rank is not very high, as long as they can enter the second and third grades, it is not a problem to enter the court, and the future official career is basically carried by the family's own people, so why bribe the examiner? A good ranking is just a good look.

"In just four months, 10,000 taels of silver to buy books to talk about poetry, Liu Shuhan, you have to be stupid to have a limit, whose books can be sold so expensive?" And talk about poetry essays, are they talking about poetry essays? Three or five people ran to the brothel to paint the boat to drink and have fun, also called talking about poetry essays? Loving mother is a failure, Xiao'er has let you get used to it today.

It was good that she didn't speak, and as soon as she spoke, Shen Ruiting's anger that she couldn't vent was all poured on him.

"I..."

Liu Shuhan was already in tears, opened his mouth, but could not refute a word, Shen Ruiting coldly turned his head to look at Zhao Lan, who was also hit hard, obviously, the remaining 10,000 taels were given by her.

"Uncle, I don't know, I really don't know..."

Receiving his harsh accusations, Zhao Lan also refuted with tears.

"Enough, now is not the time to pursue responsibility, but to think about how to save them out."

The old lady who finally slowed down said in a deep voice, everyone's accusatory eyes moved away from the two of them, Shen Ruiting viciously glanced at Liu Shuhan again, angrily walked to the main seat and sat down, Shen Ruiqing was also angry and left his wife who was crying miserably, Shen Ruijiang and his two children served the old lady in the morning, they have no son, naturally there is no reason to get involved, the previous situation is indeed not suitable for them to mix.

The only person in the entire hall who did not fluctuate from beginning to end, I am afraid that it is Shen Liang, when Shen Ruiting came back, he did not gather around like those people, after Shen Ruijiang said what happened, he did not have the slightest fluctuation, Liu Shuhan Zhao Lan was accused, he was even more indifferent, he was drinking tea the whole time, as if he was not part of this family at all.

"Hou Ye, Hou Ye, you save Xiao'er, he should just be confused for a while, please save him."

Coming back to his senses, Liu Shuhan couldn't care about his own face, crying and rushing over to kneel in front of Shen Ruiting, now her mother's family is gone, the only thing that can save Shen Xiao is Shen Ruiting.

"Save? How do you let me save? Didn't you hear the emperor's message? Not even allowed to visit, let alone save people?

Snapping down the teacup he had just held in his hand, Shen Ruiting was furious, and the emperor's edict was clearly aimed at them.

"Hou Ye, he is also your son..."

Liu Shuhan sat down on the ground, if he really didn't care, then what way would Xiao'er live?