Chapter 66: Grandpa Wang

"Poof, haha..."

Shen Liang sprayed, holding his stomach and laughing crookedly,

can he say that Wang Ye's little eyes are particularly funny?

"You are still laughing, quickly think of a way, let him cry again, the entire Tanglin Houfu will be woken up."

Pei Yuanxian walked to him with a black face holding the meat dumplings, he still wanted to cry, the second elder did this called personnel? God knows that in just three days, his Qingping royal mansion has been turned over by the little ancestor, and the pit goods of the fourth elder were greased on the soles of his feet on the first day, waiting for him to free up his hands to see how he cleaned him up.

"Ahem... You let me think of a way, what can I do? Resisting the urge to burst into laughter, Shen Liang said while standing up and opening the bag and looking at it, the little guy cried too hard, his face was red, but he could still see the cute little appearance: "I said where are you going to be the little guy?" How? Wang Ye is too leisurely and wants to change his career to be a grandfather?

"..."

Pei Yuanjian glared, who wants to change his career to be a grandfather? Is he also forced? You must have known that the second elder sent him back a little ancestor, and he would not agree to help take care of him if he killed him.

"Buckle!"

"Liang Liang, why is there a child's cry in your room?"

There was a knock on the door, Fu Ying's voice came in, Shen Liang glared at Pei Yuanjian angrily, stepped over to open the door, not only Fu Ying, Qi Yue Qixuan was also quarreled, shaking the light is not there, it is estimated that he has long known that Pei Yuanxian will come, I am afraid that he will be with Tianquan and them at this time.

"This... Wang Ye, how do you..."

"Where are the children?"

"Wang Ye..."

Seeing the situation in the room, the three of Fu Ying opened their mouths slightly, stretched out their fingers to point at this and that, and they couldn't understand a word.

"Is the child hungry?" This crying is also too miserable.

Shen Liang couldn't explain, he simply didn't bother to waste his lips and tongue, and the three people who left the pestle at the door walked back, he had never been a father in his previous life, and he had not even been pregnant, so he was also completely white when it came to taking care of the child.

"Can't you? I just ate it when I came out, did you pee?

In contrast, Lord Wangye, who has taken care of the child for three days, seems to be more experienced, and when he speaks, he puts the crying child on the table, and wants to untie the quilt with seven hands and feet, but the child cries so much that he is a little uncalm, and the more urgent he is, the more he can't untie it.

"Wang Ye, Wang Ye, you lighten up..."

Fu Ying, who had returned to God, really couldn't see it, and hurriedly stepped forward to take the children, unwrapped the quilt neatly, the children inside were actually naked, not even a fig leaf, Fu Ying looked up extremely speechlessly, Pei Yuanxian was also a little embarrassed: "The little broken child who has only been a few months old is just as ugly without clothes." Can

he say that the entire royal palace failed to dress the child for three days? It is also that they are unlucky, and the experienced Lao Lin should go out to meet friends.

Is this a question of ugliness or not?

Shen Liang, who was listening on the sidelines, was unable to support his forehead, admitting that it was so difficult that he couldn't do it?