Chapter 120: Make sure you're pregnant, help them

The matter of Liu Shuhan's pregnancy not only shocked Sun Jing and Shen Liang, the entire backyard of Tanglin Houfu was restless, and Shen Ruiting, who received the news, rushed back directly from the Yamen, but anyone with eyes could see that his face was not happy, but shocked, and seemed to be more surprised than anyone that Liu Shuhan would get pregnant again.

In the master bedroom of the main courtyard, Liu Shuhan seemed to be lying on the bed very weakly, and in addition to her, there were Shen Ruiting, Shen Qiang and Sun Jing, and the doctor was carefully calling for her.

"How?

As soon as she saw the doctor withdraw her hand, Sun Jing asked eagerly, causing Shen Ruiting to look at her strangely, realizing that she was too impulsive, Sun Jing hurriedly smiled: "The pregnancy of the master mother is a great happy event, look at me, I am so happy that I am a little out of my mind, and Mrs. Wanghou must not be surprised."

Liu Shuhan ignored him, and the moment he turned his head, a touch of sarcasm quickly slipped under his eyes.

"It doesn't hurt.

However, Shen Ruiting accepted her statement, waved his hand to show that he didn't care, and then turned to the doctor and asked: "Neiko is not young, I don't know what the pregnancy looks like?" Can it be dangerous? Even if he doubted anything, Shen Ruiting could not express it in front of outsiders, and at this time, he was like a loving father looking forward to the safe birth of his child.

"Congratulations to Hou Ye, He Xi Hou Ye, Mrs. Hou has been pregnant for two and a half months, the current pulse seems that the mother and child are safe, and as long as they are born well, it should not be difficult to give birth safely." The doctor clasped his hands and smiled.

"Are you sure?

Shen Ruiting blurted out reflexively, and then explained: "Are you sure that the inner child will not be in danger?"

"Yes, as long as the fetus is well raised, it should not be."

After a brief pause, the smile on the doctor's face also faded, and few people in the chaotic imperial city in the backyard of Tanglin Houfu did not know, and Shen Ruiting's previous performance undoubtedly reminded him.

"Then thank you doctor, Sun Jing, give the reward and send the doctor out." "

Yes. Tightly pinching the kerchief in her hand, Sun Jing almost used all her self-control to restrain herself from losing her mind, Liu Shuhan was really pregnant, and after she got rid of all their children, she herself was pregnant for the third time...

"Since you are already pregnant, then keep it in the yard, don't run around if you have nothing to do, save the child from having something happen to you and whose anger you say is rushing to you." "

Sent away the doctor, Shen Ruiting's face collapsed at once, Liu Shuhan's child, he has never looked forward to it, and this time is not exceptional.

"Hou Ye..."

Seeing that he was so desperate, Liu Shuhan couldn't help but have tears in his eyes, did he already determine that the matter of the calamity of the stars was her ghost? Shen Liang's little beast only said a few words, and his belief in insisting on more than ten years was shaken? Or is it because of Wei Zeqian from beginning to end, even if the little animal is cruel and poisonous, he is still Wei Zeqian's child, so what he said will be so effective? Will he tolerate him so much?

However, the more he did this, the less she would let the little beast have a good time!

"Don't think about what you get with this child, Liu Shuhan, Benhou has been completely disappointed in you.