Chapter 179: Brothers Officially Reunited

"Isn't that? You have to look like Qin Jian, don't say I'm engaged to you, I won't even look at you more. "

Brother is fine, Xiao Yu doesn't seem to have much problem, there are more Huo Yelin and Pei Yuanxian on the battlefield, there is no need for him to worry, Shen Liang also has a joking mood.

"Naughty!

Pei Yuanxian nodded the tip of his nose funny: "Zhao Qing is also a tiger general under He Chengfeng, and he has a high reputation in the Chu Kingdom, but don't you think it's better to assassinate He Chengfeng?" 

"As the Generalissimo, as soon as He Chengfeng died, this battle was declared over early, but...

"Less come, really think I don't understand political affairs? Without a good glance at him, Shen Liang continued: "The State of Chu is not a Great Qin, He Chengfeng is both the Grand Marshal and the son-in-law of the Emperor of Chu, his prestige in the State of Chu will not be worse than that of his sister-in-law, and it is even possible to chase the Wei family, if we assassinate him at this time, the State of Chu will not fight hard with the Great Qin, don't forget, the Great Qin has been seriously affected this year, and the national situation is worse than the State of Chu, if they go out to fight to support the war, it will only be us who will suffer." 

"The survival of Daqin has nothing to do with him, but it cannot be chaotic at the moment.

"It's still a little insightful, do you suspect that Liu Wenjin is colluding with the State of Chu?

Throwing him a rewarding look, Pei Yuanxian suddenly said positively, he had already talked with the second elder before, and they also felt that the timing of the Chu State raising troops was too coincidental, and according to the second elder's recollection, the day Shen Da was injured, he seemed to have seen the figure of the Chu State spies when he arrived, if it were not for the fear of Shen Da, for fear of delaying his treatment, those people would have been arrested by him a long time ago.

"It's not Liu Wenjin, it's Qin Yunshen.

Lowering his eyes, Shen Liang looked indifferent: "The poison in my brother came from the Fourth Prince's Mansion, and this time my brother was attacked, there must also be a credit from Qin Yunshen." 

"The improved ghost is one of Qin Yunshen's must-kill skills, he has always been suspicious, even if Liu Wenjin has followed him for many years, he can't give it to him casually, the only possibility is that Liu Wenjin wants to kill his brother and cut off his back path, and Qin Yunshen is acquiescing.

"Qin Yunshen?

Pei Yuanxian frowned, this was something he didn't expect, the prince of the Great Qin colluded with the State of Chu and became a traitor, did he want to give the Great Qin to the other party?

"If you ask my brother specifically, you should know, he will definitely know something, shake the light, what is the result of the things I asked you to check?"

Although it was probably affirmed, Shen Liang still asked casually, shaking his fist and saying: "Princess Hui, as you expected, Liu Wenjin is indeed not in Liu's mansion, as for whether he is in the imperial city, I am in a hurry to chase you and did not continue to investigate."

"No need to check, not being in Liu's mansion is enough to explain everything."

Waving his hand, Shen Liang wanted to take a step: "Let's go, go see my brother, although his poison is solved, the wound will take at least seven or eight days to grow, and he can't use force for the time being, he must raise it for three or five months, and wait for the new meat to grow again... Why? Before Shen Liang finished speaking, he was beaten and picked up by Pei Yuanxian and was so frightened that he quickly hooked his neck, and his small fist couldn't help but beat his shoulder.